Author Topic: 2013/03/11 - Blockland r1855  (Read 59316 times)

That's a pretty stupid reason not to like Slayer.

Especially since a Leaders mod for slayer has been made.
now now there you seem to be interpretting things wrong! don't think i can't see through you!
That's a pretty stupid reason not to like Slayer.
I never said i did not like slayer. I only said I love TDM more.
Especially since a Leaders mod for slayer has been made.
A leaders mod lol. That's nothing like the leaders from TDM. Its a gamemode where players are chosen as "leaders" at random. Judging by what I've read, it only works on that gamemode and does not carry over to others. I can't assign leaders and give them abilities nor can I use them with a gamemode like Siege or CTF. I'm really getting peeved at everyone's dismissive "close enough" ideology.
"I want a humvee"
"There no point we have the default jeep already"

"A chinook would be neat"
"The blackhawk's close enough"

"A musket would be nice"
"Just use the m1 garand"

Major bug, even after you finish loading a build, the game thinks it's not done loading. It won't let anyone load anything until the player leaves the server. If it's the host, the server will have to shut down.

Bug detected, this time regarding GameModes.
When a bot is spawned in a gamemode when the minigame is default, the bot won't attack players at all.
Lets take shark, for example. If I have a default minigame, bot will just do it's thing and go wander around ignoring all the players. However, if I create my own minigame, they will act like sharks.
Please fix ._.

Activate bot damage.

I've found a bug as well. If bots are all on the "Friendly" team, they still attack each other. But if they're all on the "Enemy" team, the bots on that team don't.

I tried making a TDM with the bots, and the bots on the "Friendly" team attacked each other, but the bots on the "Enemy" team worked together. Weird.

Bug detected, this time regarding GameModes.
When a bot is spawned in a gamemode when the minigame is default, the bot won't attack players at all.
Lets take shark, for example. If I have a default minigame, bot will just do it's thing and go wander around ignoring all the players. However, if I create my own minigame, they will act like sharks.
Please fix ._.

It was a pain in the ass to find out.
You should be thanking me.
$MiniGame::UseSpawnBricks 1
$MiniGame::FallingDamage 1
$MiniGame::WeaponDamage 1
$MiniGame::SelfDamage 0
$MiniGame::VehicleDamage 0
$MiniGame::BrickDamage 0
$MiniGame::EnableWand 0
$MiniGame::EnableBuilding 0

$MiniGame::EnablePainting 0

$MiniGame::BotDamage 1
$MiniGame::BotRespawnTime 15
$MiniGame::Points_KillBot 2

$MiniGame::PlayerDataBlockName No-Jet Player
I believe that is the exact snippet in the gamemode text.
the numbers can be modified I suppose.

This wasn't in the gamemode reference, so Rotondo should update that.

Why would you like TDM more? It has by far less features.

Why would you like TDM more? It has by far less features.
Why do you like Blockland more?
It has by far less features.

People have preferences.

Why do you like Blockland more?
It has by far less features.

People have preferences.
Blockland has far less features than what? lol

From what I can tell, Blockland doesn't have far less features than MOST sandbox games.

When I use someone's dedicating hosting service, I open up my server, I turn on the bots, I go in a minigame, I include all players bricks, then when they spawn, they do nothing...Can someone help

Are the bot options enabled in the minigame menu?

I've found a bug as well. If bots are all on the "Friendly" team, they still attack each other. But if they're all on the "Enemy" team, the bots on that team don't.

I tried making a TDM with the bots, and the bots on the "Friendly" team attacked each other, but the bots on the "Enemy" team worked together. Weird.
I need this fixed so much

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem.

This is my first reply. Deal with it.