Wii-U is dying.

Author Topic: Wii-U is dying.  (Read 8686 times)

Beachbum is right. In the main Mario games all of the models' textures look really colorful. In Super Smash Bros Brawl, pretty much all of the models' textures look more realistic and thus, loses some of their colorfulness and looks more serious. But the texture change never bothered me that much, the game is still fun to play.

Also the sounds as well

The reason for this is the minimization of DLC and other such bullstuff on the Wii, and also the fact that it works perfectly with HDDs and flash drives as extra storage.
The Wii had a even smaller hard drive than the Wii U. Plus the Wii U is going to do way more DLC than the Wii, so I don't get where you are heading with this. Bigger built-in hard drives are always better. You don't want to run out of space and be forced to buy external storage just so you can download more things. The PS3 could already use flash drives as external storage even before the Wii could, another case of how Nintendo just isn't keeping up with the times fast enough.

Probably the only LoZ game this guy has ever looked at.

I seem to forget how much of a die hard nintendon't fanboy you are.

I seem to forget how much of a die hard nintendon't fanboy you are.
Coming from the self-acclaimed Sony richard-rider.

How am I a fanboy for telling you how pretentious you are?

nintendo thought the buying boom from the wii was going to happen again.

what they forgot is, casual gamers only buy once in a lifetime. lol

pc = best
Not everyone can afford a great gaming computer, so we just go to consoles because they are cheaper.

Not everyone can afford a great gaming computer, so we just go to consoles because they are cheaper.
Not true in alot of cases.

People who buy gaming consoles can most-likely buy fancy expensive PC electronics too.

pc = best
bringing up console to pc arguements is real garbage sorry guys
no good comes from it
for example
People who buy gaming consoles can most-likely buy fancy expensive PC electronics too.
can you punch your friend over online play when he tickles your pickle i think not

a gaming computer of equal quality (even 5 years ago) to a ps3/360 costs 600 bucks. same as a ps3/360 was when released.

a gaming computer of equal quality to a ps3/360 costs 600 bucks. what a ps3/360 was when released.
Except one can be upgraded over time as opposed to having to buy a new one when the latest version comes out.

To make matters worse, someone hi-jacked a whole shipment of wii-u merchandise costing over 100,000 million dollars of damages.

one hundred thousand million dollars

lol ok

That is a couple trillion+ right? No way that would be one shipment.

That is a couple trillion+ right? No way that would be one shipment.
Military-grade Wii U's.

All you need is a fairly decent computer and then get it a 100 dollar GPU and you can run games fine.