EA CEO steps down

Author Topic: EA CEO steps down  (Read 6169 times)

forget yeah, this John Riccitiello guy has been EA CEO since 2007, right about when it started turning to absolute stuff.
Must be a coincidence.

The new CEO might be like the pope,

Barely any change and same old power hungry methods.

"Our business is built on more than a dozen powerful, globally recognized brands," Probst continued. "We are clear leaders in the fastest growing category in games – mobile – and we are positioned to lead on the next generation of consoles. Most importantly we have deep reserves of talent – new faces and industry veterans who form the core of EA's leadership."
LOL

when i saw this i was happy
maybe they can start making good games again :D

will this change anything

will this change anything
Perhaps they will try to clean up some of the mess of the words "DRM" off of their logo if it all goes well, or just sprinkle in some more DLC and DRM.

i feel sorry for that guy because he lost his job but i dont feel sad about ea as a whole

i feel sorry for that guy because he lost his job but i dont feel sad about ea as a whole
but he didnt lose his job lol. He chose to step down.

he walked down one step
it takes a few calories to do so

He ran a multi-billion dollar company, he probably has enough money to last two lifetimes.

don't think you need to feel sorry for a guy with a net worth of $10,000,000 who has been getting paid $800,000 a year