Author Topic: EA CEO steps down  (Read 6170 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
Calm down and don't get your panties in a bunch because you think EA is literally Riddler and Valve is the messiah.
But both of those are true

Im guessing by death you mean when they became horrible.

Also YAY! EA killed KoTor With TOR as Revan is killable with puny little sithlings.

[img width=1000 height=800]http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/3/2948/hue.png[/img]
Let's not forget Pandemic, who made the Mercenaries series, Destroy All Humans 1 and 2, and of course the Star Wars Battlefront series.

Im guessing by death you mean when they became horrible.

Also YAY! EA killed KoTor With TOR as Revan is killable with puny little sithlings.
KotOR wasn't as fun as I expected, but if TOR isn't as good, I'll avoid it.

Also lots of others developers and games ^

whelp, perhaps once the new CEO finds all the developers and companies locked up in the deep dark dungeon under EA's HQ, perhaps he'll either;

A) Let them go.

or

B) Torture them even more and make them give birth to more cash cows.

If i owned a game company i would join EA for the money, then organize with every developer to leave EA with the money and start a new company with a similar name and logo.

If i owned a game company i would join EA for the money, then organize with every developer to leave EA with the money and start a new company with a similar name and logo.

i mean if i were a developer, developer groups are companies.

Oh-no-no-no-no-no - you no ask for EA, you ask for BA!

Oh-no-no-no-no-no - you no ask for EA, you ask for BA!
What are they gonna do, ban my games from origin? oooooh nooo

-amanda show-
it is much better

forget you ea, you dare rename Generals 2 with name of the origional Tiberian Dawn.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 11:34:10 PM by Harm94 »

Criterion is dead????
so dead that they made burnout paradise, and the really good NFS reboot things after 2004.