Author Topic: EA CEO steps down  (Read 6174 times)

[img width=1000 height=800http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/3/2948/hue.png[/img]

What about crytek?

so dead that they made burnout paradise, and the really good NFS reboot things after 2004.
burnout paradise was great

burnout paradise was great
yep, so criterion has made nothing but good games since being acquired by EA.

EA killed Generals 2.
forget you, EA. I hope your next CEO isn't a power-hungry douche like the last, and I sincerely hope you can create a game with the intent of fun, not DLC-fed money.

EA killed Generals 2.
forget you, EA. I hope your next CEO isn't a power-hungry douche like the last, and I sincerely hope you can create a game with the intent of fun, not DLC-fed money.

Generals 2 was dead from the start of Command and Conquer 4. Generals 2 was renamed to Command & Conquer and it is not going to having a single player campaign and it will be free to play. They will probably lock units and create an option to buy units with cash.

Generals 2 was dead from the start of Command and Conquer 4. Generals 2 was renamed to Command & Conquer and it is not going to having a single player campaign and it will be free to play. They will probably lock units and create an option to buy units with cash.
Exactly. That's why I'm pissed. Maybe EA can make Generals 2 now that their CEO is gone.