Author Topic: Loveless - spammer  (Read 4730 times)

Wow, i'm starting to get sick of these Roblox fanboys stuffting up Blockland. It ruins the game for the rest of us. In any case i suggest banning this freak before he even gets the chance to mess up your server.

I highly suggest banning him

What wrong could he of done?

Wow, i'm starting to get sick of these Roblox fanboys stuffting up Blockland. It ruins the game for the rest of us. In any case i suggest banning this freak before he even gets the chance to mess up your server.
I lol'd

Get out troll, no one likes you.

Maybe if he was loved more he wouldnt resort to being an idiot

Get out troll, no one likes you.
Why are you speaking for everyone, I think he is a pretty nice guy.

ha cause his name is loveless

fune

Loveless is %1.

Well if you're gunna make a thread about me you might aswell know a little bit about who i am. I am Loveless. I have no friends but that's not my fault. I love children. I love volunteering at the local animal shelter where i help disabled children become less handicapped. i feel truly blessed when i look into the eyes of a handicapped child and know i did something to make their life less miserable.

i'm also an Atheist because religion is about control, not about truth. If there are any religious people reading this you should look at people who follow a different religion than yours and see how faith isn't about truth, it's about locking yourself into an unquestionable idea.

If you want to know more about me please visit me at www.reddit.com . thank you for your time.

Well if you're gunna make a thread about me you might aswell know a little bit about who i am. I am Loveless. I have no friends but that's not my fault. I love children. I love volunteering at the local animal shelter where i help disabled children become less handicapped. i feel truly blessed when i look into the eyes of a handicapped child and know i did something to make their life less miserable.

i'm also an Atheist because religion is about control, not about truth. If there are any religious people reading this you should look at people who follow a different religion than yours and see how faith isn't about truth, it's about locking yourself into an unquestionable idea.

If you want to know more about me please visit me at www.reddit.com . thank you for your time.
Half of this was off topic. Also, you're picking fights because you stated atheism and started ranting about Religion.