Author Topic: GSF Procedural Terrain Generator  (Read 40100 times)

I'm gonna make a dm server with this. :P

I'll change the terrain every few rounds.

Yep, I'm stupid. Thanks for telling me.

Pretty awesome so far. Makes me want to clean up these pine trees for a release.

I setup the generator to use custom biomes, but they didn't seem to generate. Will have to try again later tonight.

Congrats for releasing! Also will you include the manuals in the op (Also make one for the height thing)? 
Pretty awesome so far. Makes me want to clean up these pine trees for a release.
-snip-

I setup the generator to use custom biomes, but they didn't seem to generate. Will have to try again later tonight.
Did you enable the custom biomes (You check the buttons BiomeC, BiomeE & BiomeD)?

Congrats for releasing! Also will you include the manuals in the op (Also make one for the height thing)?  Did you enable the custom biomes (You check the buttons BiomeC, BiomeE & BiomeD)?
yes.

Goodbye hand made custom terrains, hello lazy freebuild fortwars terrains.
lol jk.
Looks nice.

Congrats for releasing! Also will you include the manuals in the op (Also make one for the height thing)?
Thanks! I included the manuals the add-on folder itself, also the Main Menu help manual has been updated to include the custom height values.

-Pic-
That looks incredible, also make sure the Biome checkboxes are enabled. It could also be that they need to be scaled down using Biome XY-Scale.

Edit: Mind if I use that in the OP?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 08:48:53 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

Goodbye hand made custom terrains, hello lazy freebuild fortwars terrains.
lol jk.
Looks nice.

inb4MrLoganatorator11comesin (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=218670.60)

Wow, looks staggering!
Block terrain like this looks much better than the old BL terrains.

Are you planning to add a new feature or two in the future GSF?

So how do I change the cave colors? I'm looking through all the biome options, but nothing seems to change the color of the caves, it's all white

edit- aha figured it out, this is looking epic btw :D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 08:43:03 PM by Mysteroo »

Mine refuses to build anything but shores :\