Poll

Pushbroom

Keep it
Toss it

Author Topic: The Brighter Dark's Jail Escape [new poll]  (Read 14477 times)

I find it annoying in Jail Escapes when you kill a cop, the kill message appears. Then all of the sudden everybody knows to kill you.
I would like a rule that makes it so that you can only kill the prisoner if you see them commit the crime.

I find it annoying in Jail Escapes when you kill a cop, the kill message appears. Then all of the sudden everybody knows to kill you.
I would like a rule that makes it so that you can only kill the prisoner if you see them commit the crime.
I am currently looking for a scripter to make a slayer mod to hide kills on one team. But, for now i think it is better to have kill messages enabled, so my admin team and i can better identify free-killers. I know this makes it harder for the prisoners to escape, but just cope with it and adapt with it until the mod is developed.

I am currently looking for a scripter to make a slayer mod to hide kills on one team. But, for now i think it is better to have kill messages enabled, so my admin team and i can better identify free-killers. I know this makes it harder for the prisoners to escape, but just cope with it and adapt with it until the mod is developed.
Pretty sure Crown and a few others have put this request to Greek. Modding Slayer is a pain in the ass because you have to redo it every time you update slayer.

A new room and more secrets are currently being added

there is a mod that hides any and all kills and is toggleable by the ingame rtb server thingy
just search rtb

there is a mod that hides any and all kills and is toggleable by the ingame rtb server thingy
just search rtb
Hiding all kills is what we dont want, we need it to only hide one team.

Hiding all kills is what we dont want, we need it to only hide one team.
why
i use it
and it works great for stealthiness

why
i use it
and it works great for stealthiness
We want to be able to see the police kills

This is so good. (btw work on your SCP thing Brighter.)

(btw work on your SCP thing Brighter.)
I did a small amount of work yesterday

can you add a thing where after 10 seconds or so, all of the prisoners doors automatically open?

and preferably other idiot proof things

can you add a thing where after 10 seconds or so, all of the prisoners doors automatically open?

and preferably other idiot proof things

Good suggestion, I will add it.