Poll

Pushbroom

Keep it
Toss it

Author Topic: The Brighter Dark's Jail Escape [new poll]  (Read 14552 times)

Just gotta do this lol

Forum name: Cookiez664

In-game name: Mango

Blockland ID(s): 32406

Other servers you have beta tested on: Kong123's Servers (most of them) Cowboy6's Servers (Most of them) (Going to beta on your server) (and going to beta on Swords of the north)

Why do you want to beta: I would like to beta because I love Jail escapes but most of them don't look half as good as this. I want this server to be a really good one and not handicapped like most of the others. I can find glitches and issues fairly easily. I'll point out unfair advantages and I'll of course be kind to others. I will also help with things as much as I can.

Recommendations for this position: Cowboy6, Kong123, .:[Spacebar]:., MrLoganator111, John Freeman, Ravencroft (I do believe so), YoungRotations.

-

Get out.Accepted, you will receive a pm when its time

=(

I really wanna beta test though. My application was the best that you'd ever get.

I really wanna beta test though. My application was the best that you'd ever get.
If you really wanted this position, you would not make a joke out of it.

Recommendations for this position: Allun Pentax, and Whirlwind

I don't even know you...

alcatraz is a thing to be feared

I had bird named Alcatraz. We called him that because he learned how to undo the lock on his cage.

If you really wanted this position, you would not make a joke out of it.
Igloos is a troll. Ignore him.

Ok so we wont be balancing the teams, but we still need to cap it somewhere. The poll has been updated.

I would like to apply for the position of main eventer.

Name: Whirlwind

Bl_ID: 8429

Skills: I have extensive knowledge of many events and am a master with VCE. I am very good at working through problems and how to manipulate events to get exactly what I want. I have learned most of the new botting system in case you want to add npc characters to the game (extra prisoners, guards, cooks, janitors)

Projects:
  • Recently evented a chess set with bots and was voice controlled.
  • Evented Ravencroft's falling tiles with level and speed system
  • Evented Minesweeper
  • Evented Connect 4
  • Evented an infinite frame animation studio
  • Many many more

Recommendations: Ravencroft, The Brighter Dark, Kong123, MrLoganator, Wink, Nymph, Cowboy6, Furdle, Any one else who's seen me event.

I know you want to event everything whirl, so ill accept you even though i don't have an eventer application <3

I know you want to event everything whirl, so ill accept you even though i don't have an eventer application <3

Yay :D

Does that mean you're going to put me on "the team"?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 05:11:38 PM by tredden »

Yay :D

Does that mean you're going to put me on "the team"?
Sure lol

Update:
We have a functional main gate and 95% of the secrets are completed. I plan to work as much as i can on the escape road. I leave for a spring break vacation this Saturday, so we will see what i can get done by then.

So was my application accepted?
:O