Poll

Pushbroom

Keep it
Toss it

Author Topic: The Brighter Dark's Jail Escape [new poll]  (Read 14558 times)

Background
This jail Escape was inspired by two well knowen blockland users: Tezuni and Crown. Tezuni helped a lot in creating this because with out his server, I would never have been inspired to build this one. And Crown helped because when he hosted his jail, there were a lot of unique fun things in his, that i decided to put in mine. Thanks guys!

Items
There is an extensively planned and thought out item system, so no one can beat the cops to quick! Its goes like this:

You need to acquire a gun in order to eather kill a cop, and have then drop their items, or shoot your way into a restricted area, where a blue key can be picked up. Blue keys can open most areas in the jail.

After you get the blue key, you now have access to most places in the jail. But not all. You need to use that blue key to open up restricted areas to get the Red key. The red key opens up high value rooms and also opens the main gate.

Once you have a red key with you, you can now go in the guards spawn, and get the big guns, you also have access to the main gate, which you can open, and escape!

You can not get these items out of order, The secrets are laid out so its not possible. This makes game play longer, more fun, and secretive.

Rules
--Freekilling--

A:Guards are allowed to kill any unauthorized persons in a restricted area, a restricted area is anywhere that requires a key or secret to get to (Could be both).

B:Guards are allowed to kill anyone on sight in possession of illegal items, although you can ask them to drop the items to.

C:Guards can kill anyone outside the prison (excluding the basketball court) if you are outside the fencing, you will be shot.

--General Rules--

A:Refrain from spamming (Chat, Trust etc.)

B:Be respectful (Admins, other players, other team)

C:Admins word is law (If an admin tells you to do something, dont argue)
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to add a rule, just contact Brighter, or another administrator.

Server photos

The main cell block

The Kitchen

The Warehouse

Part of the yard (restricted area)

Administration
The Brighter Dark (31783)
Ravencroft (10130)
Pastry (2110)
Allun Pentax (28843)
Wink (1478)
Archimedes (22561)
Sylvanor (2981)
Cowboy6 (33249)
AdinX (10833)

There are no admin applications, and there never will be.

Please know that my admin team and i try very hard to make this server fun and enjoyable for everyone, but we cant see and know everything. There will be mistakes regarding this admin team, all I ask is that you tolerate a few.

When are we online?
The server will be up most of the time, but will only be joinable if an admin is online. Otherwise it will be passworded. This is to completely rule out unmoderated play.

The Team
The Brighter Dark (Main Builder)
Pastry (Main Helper)
Archimedes (Build Help)
Diced Pineapples (Build Help)
Sylvanor (Build Help)
Knox (Build Help)
Whirlwind (Events)

Stay tuned for more information, this topic will be updated.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 12:53:42 PM by The Brighter Dark »

« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 08:47:33 PM by The Brighter Dark »

Uhh....
Crap, this looks good.

Continue with the SCP project, or release it for public.

Continue with the SCP project, or release it for public.
Its still in dev, its not dead at all.

This looks amazing, I have to say.

Finally one of the Jail Rps You actually WANT to go on.
I'm kind of confused on how Tezuni's Server helped you become inspired..when it's not really good quality at all.

I'm kind of confused on how Tezuni's Server helped you become inspired..when it's not really good quality at all.
Tezuni's Server most likely inspired him with everything not to put in it!

dingding

Makes sense.

Pretty sure Tezuni's inspired him to make something 100x better.

Technically, this is a Jail RP. A Jail Escape would be the prisoners try to bust open the wall while guards shoot at them.

Time to kill Tezuni's  :cookieMonster: