Poll

Pushbroom

Keep it
Toss it

Author Topic: The Brighter Dark's Jail Escape [new poll]  (Read 14393 times)

Beta Tester
Forum name: Zay

In-game name: Zay

Blockland ID(s): 17726

Other servers you have beta tested on: Ravencroft's Falling Tiles, Nymph's Territory TDM, Reinforcement's Whitelisted Server, Xolerate's DayZ TDM (even if it ded), and most of Dr.Zegobob's Servers

Why do you want to beta: Making projects isn't easy, and I have been through these type of situations. You always need a variety of people to check and verify if everything is ship-shape, and that's where the Beta Testers come in. I'd like to be a beta tester because I'd be delighted to help you out by pointing out errors and finding bugs. With a large variety of active beta testers, this server will be up in no time.

Recommendations for this position: Pass, Xolerate, Saxophone, Trifornt, AdinX, Dr.Zegobob, Kreon, and Archimedes

I'd recommend Zay as a beta tester.  He helped me out a lot with my server.

Build looks really good.  Can't wait to play it.

-snip-
Accepted, you will receive a PM when its time.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:21:57 PM by The Brighter Dark »

Accepted, you will revive a PM when its time.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app.

Also I can't wait to revive that PM.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app.

Also I can't wait to revive that PM.
:P gotta love auto correct

Beta Tester
Forum name: Tertahedron

In-game name: Bones, Tetrahedron

Blockland ID(s): 4595, 38359

Other servers you have beta tested on: Ravencroft's Falling Tiles, Zay's TF2 KOTH Lakeside, Pecon7's Boss Battles, and many others.

Why do you want to beta: I've tried making a project before, and I failed miserably. Also with testing other servers, I know that there are ways to jump out of the map or maybe a way to glitch a gun. I am very good at spotting bugs like that.

Recommendations for this position: Zay, Freek, Sylvanor, Administatorism, Fab, and SailorMan
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:38:36 PM by Tertahedron »

Forum name:Diced Pineapples

In-game name:Diced Pineapples

Blockland ID(s):6597

Other servers you have beta tested on: ty's city rpg, cougars prison rp

Why do you want to beta: becuase I don't lie and i can give you an honest opinion on the server, i can be trusted to give advice on how the map/server can be improved.
I've been to tezuni's so i know what is bad and what is good, and i think that could help you.

Recommendations for this position: Allun Pentax, and Whirlwind
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 07:36:20 PM by Diced Pineapples »

Forum name: Aerodynamic

In-game name: Aerodynamic

Blockland ID(s): 25804

Other servers you have beta tested on: SailorMan's [BNFB] D-Day TDM

Why do you want to beta: Because I think that it would be cool to check it out, and help you as a client on what things seem great and which dont.

Recommendations for this position: None, really. Hopefully you would recommend me in the future if you accept me!!!

(If im accepted, please PM me.)

I want to throw out another idea: Evented randomization of weapon spawn locations

This way people can't just go to the same spots in the same pattern, and guards can't always predict where prisoners are going to go. Although you'd have to add more secrets/hidden paths, this can at the very least mix up gameplay to the point so that guards can't camp spots effectively.

Can be simply done with some projectile events, and I think if you're going to add multiple paths to the same location, having similar events to toggle if the paths are open is a good idea as well.

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
Terahedron, you are accepted. You will receive a PM when its time.

Diced, you were denied because its obvious you didn't try on your app.
Aero, you were denied because you have no recommendations

Looks cool. Can't wait to play it.