Poll

Upcoming Quest Reward

A horse + Combat Exp.
12 (46.2%)
An avatar + Combat Exp.
14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Land of Blocks - Blockland's RPG SERVER ONLINE (Hosting again!)  (Read 51508 times)

Yay, finally this is announced to the Forum!

say, Im quite curious, what are those soundtracks from?
the music is absolutely enchanting & inspiring!

also the designs of the wilderness & town totally rocked my socks off, its simply elegant to say the least.

I dont know how you pulled it off, but the game to me feels like the sweet taste of the runescape glory days-speaking of which I hope to see fishing spots in-game soon, Ide like to relive those lazy saturday fishing and cooking sprees.

keep up the good work, I cant wait to see more out of this!

I bought the music from a freelance team, message me if you're interested in buying from them. Fishing is already semi-implemented, just need to work out a few things and then make an area where you can fish. Glad you like it, I'm currently re-doing the town and the wilderness to make it seem more like a real place, if you know what I mean. Thanks for the support.

I bought the music from a freelance team, message me if you're interested in buying from them. Fishing is already semi-implemented, just need to work out a few things and then make an area where you can fish. Glad you like it, I'm currently re-doing the town and the wilderness to make it seem more like a real place, if you know what I mean. Thanks for the support.
oh hellll to the no

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 03:30:51 AM by Swat 3 »

I remember Uxie and I helping you with this. Is this the same one, or a new one?

Updates

1. Improved the AI.
2. Two new songs have been added.
3. User Interface update.
4. Build Expanded.
5. Bank and Inventory bugs fixed.
6. Weapon specials now show upon equipping a weapon.
7. Gold Item now has an actual model.
8. Awesome loading art and intro music played upon joining the server.

And more!

Elm, I seriously suggest you hand the build over to SPO, we will fix things up.

Elm, I seriously suggest you hand the build over to SPO, we will fix things up.
i dunno but

what exactly needs to be "fixed up"

looks fine to me
are you just power hungry
because you seem like it
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 07:35:48 AM by The Resonte! »

I can't find my BL key, but when I do I'll check this out again for sure =)

I can't find my BL key, but when I do I'll check this out again for sure =)
Use the key recovery on Blockland.us to get it back

could use less of those tall brown rockfaces. make them vary a little bit and make it seem a bit more cliff-life if you're going for that

This is really fun! Everyone should try it! But I would recommend some terrain that looks natural for walls, so you don't feel so "trapped."

Server just crashed, or almost crashed because there were about 500 bandits outside(not exaggerating). Latency was about 15k for us.

EDIT: Yup, the server has crashed.