WHERE DID THE TERRAIN GO???

Author Topic: WHERE DID THE TERRAIN GO???  (Read 5530 times)

most people would like maps i'm pretty dang sure. Im pissed I bought this game. He wont do what his dang customers want.

badspot needs to do what the people want
more updates

we now have that after terrain was removed

the loving terrain
was loving
slowing down
updates

what is in the damn updates??? stuff crap mario kart????????????????????????????

what is in the damn updates??? stuff crap mario kart????????????????????????????
That was an addition. There were numerous bug fixes and improvements in the past updates.

Maybe they'll remove whiny kids in the next update

Maybe they'll remove whiny kids in the next update

Wouldn't that be your job "mr. child enthusiast"?

Wouldn't that be your job "mr. child enthusiast"?
whining=/=screaming

Terrain was holding us back, it was ugly looked bad, and discouraged people from making full builds.

A server back then would consist of a bunch of bricks placed on pre-built areas and that would make a server.
Now people completely build amazing structures and have usually good servers.

And the Terrain and Interiors looked old, they would give a bad impression as if the game is old and lacks new features, it also held back updates and complicated the game for people like Badspot and Rotondo to update the game and fix things.

With Shadows and Shaders, we give the impression of a Modern Quality building game with massive possibilities, we also have build-able terrain now, optional Blood and gore (Used with Speedkart Gamemode) and the best Functional Bots that come with the game.

Terrains and Interiors are not coming back, you can not get a refund, just try and enjoy the game now.
You should try out the new stuff then you will see its not that bad.

Now if you still don't change your mind then fine, go ahead and don't touch the game, but you will be missing out on the fun new things.

Now people completely build amazing structures and have usually good servers.
Haaaa.......h....

Badspot should just ban people for making "Terrian and Interiors" topics.

So terrain or more updates that have been making me want to play Blockland again, Such a hard choice.

I made a topic on not to make these topics, and it was LOCKED by a moderator..

Surpressing these topics is not a good idea.

badspot needs to do what the people want
You don't care if Badspot does what most people want, you only care about what you want. If it turned out most people don't particularly want terrains back, you wouldn't suddenly agree with them.

we also have build-able terrain now,
I think it's worth noting that while properly built brick terrain often looks nicer than actual terrains ever did, it's vastly inferior in terms of gameplay. The thing terrain was great for was providing a massive set of large scale yet smooth and easily traversable objects without increasing the brick count. If you want to go skiing down the slopes now, either be ready for a bumpy ride or don't look forward to building a castle at the bottom.