Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 142234 times)

Nienhaus and I have been playing this for hours now. One of my favorite moments: We were being chased by a swarm of AI pirates and we crashed onto a red planet. One of the ships followed suit and hit the surface and got stuck, I'd guess not having the thrust to escape. We stripped that thing down completely and took the core. My personal collection is 4 ship cores right now.

Ah, The server we were playing at has so little people playing, But I died and lost my ship. Which I can buy for like 1/5 my money.

Nienhaus and I have been playing this for hours now. One of my favorite moments: We were being chased by a swarm of AI pirates and we crashed onto a red planet. One of the ships followed suit and hit the surface and got stuck, I'd guess not having the thrust to escape. We stripped that thing down completely and took the core. My personal collection is 4 ship cores right now.
I just did this in my single player game a while back.

Doesn't work on Ubuntu 12.10 for me.

How do you use waypoints in this?

I love this game so friggen hard.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 05:16:31 PM by orange wolf »

this game. this game is yes.

The ship looks bad ass. Its just i know exactly where your core is and two shots from my ship would kill you.

Amazing ship, learn to use roosterpits though.

god how many fuccking power blocks do i loving need

half my ship is power blocks

nope running out of power

half my ship is power blocks

nope running out of power
I have 982 power cores on one and it still drains pretty fast.

I love this game so friggen hard.
-awesome ship snip-

Unless you have like, three shield gens, I could down you in a few seconds with my most basic lightning bruiser.
Or a single, well-aimed, nigh suicidal rocket would suffice.

I have 982 power cores on one and it still drains pretty fast.

The answer: Never enough.

Prohint: Don't put them in cubes, rather, put them in sticks. They function better that way, according to Schema.

Somehow power drain is not noticeable on my larger ships.
But on my smaller scout ships it sucks ;-;

Unless you have like, three shield gens, I could down you in a few seconds with my most basic lightning bruiser.
Only three shield gens? I have 12, Around 2000 thrusters and that's my mining ship, and the ship that has 982 power cores.

This game reminds me of Blockade Runner.