Author Topic: Multiple collision meshes for bricks.  (Read 1226 times)

Could someone create a function for bricks that allows me to spawn more than one collision .dts object at the location of the brick so I can make more complex singular bricks; such as this?

The issue with this brick is the fact that I was limited to 8 layers of collision within the .dts, and at this point, I was required to stretch certain parts of the collision and have discovered that projectiles do not actually collide with those parts; while players collide just fine.

I need the ability of adding more collision objects that are created upon the brick being planted, that transfer stuff like paint projectile and hammering to the brick, along with support for collision, raycasting (if possible), and other related functions.

How did you make that brick :c

How did you make that brick :c
Probably in blender or milkshape.

I can release this brick and many more larger and more complex than this if I am provided with an add-on that successfully does this.

blb editing
What
so he's manually typing in the uv coords and stuff?!

What
so he's manually typing in the uv coords and stuff?!
Maybe not. You can find the right face and change a line to change the texture of that face. Although you may need to edit the face a little more to make it look right.

Guys calm your balls, he's using a private converter I created. I wish to someday release it if Badspot gives me permission to. (and I refine it to make it fit for release)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:15:02 AM by General »

does this mean one week one month or one year?
no idea but most probably sometime mid or late summer

Guys calm your balls, he's using a private converter I created. I wish to someday release it if Badspot gives me permission to. (and I refine it to make it fit for release)
Wait, you know how to convert from obj to blb? Let me know when you're releasing this. I'd like to make a Mac port if that'd be ok with you. I tried messaging Badspot about getting source to do so, but he never replied.