Author Topic: NalNalas - Spreading his love and contributing to the Blockland forums greatly  (Read 4173 times)

NalNalas is one character. Most of his posts consist of him correcting somebody, or sending out nothing but childish comments to one another. He also enjoys talking about others flaws, but he doesn't realize that he is fulled with flaws. He's always in the middle of major arguments and flame wars -- and tries to make it seem like he's so superior to everyone else. He's a big jerk.

EXAMPLES OF THE NALAS PHILOSOPHY:

See you in hell igloos
loving stuff.
Yolo
These topics are spam, he's only posting them to get his post count up. He has 2,822 posts in two months is past the limit. It's not just that "He makes a lot of posts" It's that the posts he make aren't good, they are terrible and they contribute to nothing.
If I was your mom I would be ashamed of you
forget that get malwarebytes any smart person would choose that.
your fat. Can I marry you tony

Also, I've never drama'd anybody before, but this one I felt was needed.

can we have real quotes or these uh

things?

made by you

I know this is your first drama but
would be nice if you could link the quotes.

So, if you say it's doing the community a favour, why complain?

So now you're trying to retaliate with a drama from me because I made one of you? Nice logic there buddy

Noedit: I'm only correcting you because of your stupidity.

So now you're trying to retaliate with a drama from me because I made one of you? Nice logic there buddy
That's perfectly fine, don't act handicapped and you'll make it out alive.

Oh stuff, quotes that aren't even real! BAN BAN BAN NALNALAS!

Seriously, Igloos, stop. Making a counter-drama like this will get you no where.

loving stuff.

This was reffuring to the newest nick show if you didn't notice

See you in hell igloos
This was due to you saying you didn't care but I was wrong there.

Yolo
I normally reply to people with yolo when they say hi to me as a joke so don't get so offended

your fat. Can I marry you tony
This was just a plain joke mainly because tony was saying how he loved the community I Replied with it to not start anything it was mainly a joke.

I cant even find when I said that about malwarebytes

If I was your mom I would be ashamed of you

and you know what you replied with?

And if I was your mom, I would of thought faster about using birth control.

How mature of you

Igloos, I know you're just making a drama to "get back" at the drama I made of you but this is plain unnessisary. You don't even list the quotes from what I said and the topic has to do with what I said if you didn't notice. I am seirously fed up with you igloos if you don't like the drama stay away from it it wont effect you if you stay away from things. If you're going to get involved with a drama then go ahed I don't advise you to. I am really fed up with you. If you don't like me, ignore me. I made the drama because I cant. All of your loving topics are all on the first damn page of off topic and you're using it like a social network. Igloos please learn.

can we have real quotes or these uh

things?

made by you

They're all real but he wont list what he said before.

Igloos has messaged me how to put links into quotes. I told him and he hasn't updated the op yet. I'm calling bullstuff on the evidence and even if they are real after all, this counter-drama is still horrible.
god dammit nalas

This was reffuring to the newest nick show if you didn't notice
This was due to you saying you didn't care but I was wrong there.
I normally reply to people with yolo when they say hi to me as a joke so don't get so offended
This was just a plain joke mainly because tony was saying how he loved the community I Replied with it to not start anything it was mainly a joke.

I cant even find when I said that about malwarebytes

and you know what you replied with?

How mature of you

Igloos, I know you're just making a drama to "get back" at the drama I made of you but this is plain unnessisary. You don't even list the quotes from what I said and the topic has to do with what I said if you didn't notice. I am seirously fed up with you igloos if you don't like the drama stay away from it it wont effect you if you stay away from things. If you're going to get involved with a drama then go ahed I don't advise you to. I am really fed up with you. If you don't like me, ignore me. I made the drama because I cant. All of your loving topics are all on the first damn page of off topic and you're using it like a social network. Igloos please learn.

They're all real but he wont list what he said before.

Stop making drama's about me then, and maybe we'll get along better. And everything I quoted was real.

Igloos has messaged me how to put links into quotes. I told him and he hasn't updated the op yet. I'm calling bullstuff on the evidence and even if they are real after all, this counter-drama is still horrible.
god dammit nalas
you can't edit any posts in drama.