Author Topic: Is nintendo dieing?  (Read 1755 times)

Nintendo is a world famous video game company. It's hit games include Mario, Zelda and Pokemon. However, something really familiar is happening. Remember when sega became a third party game company instead of making consoles? Their last console was the Dreamcast. It was a huge failure because of mostly timing. It was released at the end of its era. Everyone knew newer consoles were coming out soon. That is what is happening to the Wii-U. They finally made a console to rival the Xbox 360 and the PS3, but the 720 and PS4 are coming out soon. I am not a big fan of nintendo myself. The new games are kinda bad. When this happens I am going to laugh at all of Nintendo's remaining fans. Post your opinions on the matter below.

Not any time soon. They still appeal to a bunch of people

Nope.
In fact they're doing quite well right now, the Wii U is slowly starting to catch on.

When this happens I am going to laugh at all of Nintendo's remaining fans.
yeah laugh at the millions or so
their products are normal to have sorta slow starts just in more recent years people are becoming more aware of that

Nintendo isn't dying at all.

Didn't the Wii outsell both PS3 and the Xbox 360?

I think Nintendo is doing fine, with a new Pokemon game, New Super Smash Bros in the works, and some other stuff I think they will be doing great.

Another thing is that these guys have been around much longer than the Playstation or Xbox and have had much more effects on gamers than the other ones. Just look at all the Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon fans out there.

All their new stuff is stuff to me. 6_6

But why buy a Wii-U when you could get a next-gen console later. It doesn't make sense since the same happened with sega and the dreamca-
New Super Smash Bros in the works
Holy stuff. Ima buy the U just for that.

Earthbound is going on the Wii U.

They have been saved.

Earthbound is going on the Wii U.

They have been saved.
Is this a port or remake?

*dying

I think quality wise they are dying. They output few original games themselves and limit developing on their consoles to a select few developers, but economically they're doing fine afaik

as long as a pikmin game is on the console that nintendo is trying to sell they will never die

But why buy a Wii-U when you could get a next-gen console later.
Because Nintendo offers a totally different gaming experience than Sony or Microsoft.