Author Topic: starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it  (Read 14115 times)

Told you. You call that deformed hideous monster cute? We need to admit you to the nearest mental asylum.

I think tikitai is trying to provoke me with the avatar change. You're not going to.
Are you 11?

Told you. You call that deformed hideous monster cute? We need to admit you to the nearest mental asylum.

This is a futile fight. People are in charge of their avatars, not you.

Why do you keep asking the question? I thought you could figure it out yourself, but I forgot that your mental capacity is too small for that.

no thanks, my mind is sane, i can avoid getting angry when people like stuff i dont and vice versa
i also can accept everyvodys avatars, since its their way of expressing themselves

but I forgot that your mental capacity is too small for that.
That's pretty ironic coming from someone who's so narrow-minded that they can't accept someone's likes and preferences.

Everyvodys? I do not understand you. Your spelling abilities are horrible.

You must be pretty stupid to not understand an entire statement because of one accidentally misspelled word.

I know he did meant "everybodys", but hold on a second, I'll call a mechanic, I think your sarcasm detector is broken.

Why do you keep asking the question? I thought you could figure it out yourself, but I forgot that your mental capacity is too small for that.
You never answered or gave a hint to how old you are.

You said you created the name when you were 8 years old. You registered in 2010. Im just assuming you are 11.
You could have created the name years before, but I guess you are too stupid to understand and answer the simple questions.

So are you 11?

I know he did meant "everybodys", but hold on a second, I'll call a mechanic, I think your sarcasm detector is broken.
"stuff man, I really made a mistake there. Maybe if I say I was being sarcastic maybe I can save myself!"

You live in Massachusetts? Holy stuff lol

i made a typo, hooray

also

"stuff man, I really made a mistake there. Maybe if I say I was being sarcastic maybe I can save myself!"

You don't even understand sarcasm. You can't just immediatly state that you were being sarcastic. That's not how it works.

You live in Massachusetts? Holy stuff lol
Thanks for looking at my profile.

Thanks for avoiding the question again.