Poll

Have your say! If the server is a 24/7 server, should the day night cycle be over 24 hours? (12 hours day/12 hours night)

Yes
42 (61.8%)
No
26 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Backup Plan Development Thread || More Zombies, But Different  (Read 17388 times)

I'll be happy to give them a try, if they're comfortable with distributing it of course...

i'll beat rykuta up if i have to because this looks swag as hell in pretty much every other way and i want to see it as best as it can be

Thankyou (:

I'm sure H&K would appreciate some extra exposure when I finally get this up and running, too.

Thought I'd let you know what I've been working on as well,

I was playing with the bot AI so I can try and make some puzzles, when I found out that, obviously, if you're inside a brick with raycasting turned on, the AI cannot spot you.

So this got me thinking... I could mimic stealth elements using this!

At the moment, I'm making a sort of stealth/thief like game. You're pretty much sneaking around a museum, stealing stuff and trying not to get spotted, then killed.

It's pretty neat, and I enjoyed building so much I want to finish it haha It's only a small build, but I'll release it all as a game mode once it's done.

Unfortunately, the project has gotten to the point where my poor laptop can no longer handle it.

This machine is really starting to show its age, and I've been saving up for a good desktop for a while now.

Until then, I honestly cannot tell you when this will be finished at all...

Ah computer problems are such a bummer.

Yeah, it really makes working on the build a pain in the ass...

I've got a few other things I've been working on, so at least I'll have more time to dedicate myself to those (:

Am I the only one who picked up the building style from Kniaz?

People prefer different styles.

Am I the only one who picked up the building style from Kniaz?

You probably picked up my Bluzone style, haha

I have different styles, base on purpose.

dead

Seriously, be quiet.
I've actually got a new computer now, and have been working on Backup Plan.
You obviously have no idea how long it really took to make the Bluzone...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:17:09 PM by Kniaz »

im only joke i believe in you

you are fired as wiki manager.

Doesn't really feel worthwhile working on this anymore...
Shame, because I got a surprising amount done eventually.
Just not really my jam, I guess.