Poll

Have your say! If the server is a 24/7 server, should the day night cycle be over 24 hours? (12 hours day/12 hours night)

Yes
42 (61.8%)
No
26 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Backup Plan Development Thread || More Zombies, But Different  (Read 17365 times)

Just to clarify, this isn't a Bluzone clone, nor will it be connected to the Bluzone...

As far as further threat goes; there might be a military. I have planned bandits, however.

I wouldn't mind making a sort of haunted-house thing, sounds like something fun to play with (:

Just to clarify, this isn't a Bluzone clone, nor will it be connected to the Bluzone...

As far as further threat goes; there might be a military. I have planned bandits, however.

I wouldn't mind making a sort of haunted-house thing, sounds like something fun to play with (:
Will it have hidden references to the Bluzone inside?
You should have all the old Bluzone characters come over and sign something.

How do you do the whole percentage chance thing with the bots? Does it involve VCE?

Will it have hidden references to the Bluzone inside?
You should have all the old Bluzone characters come over and sign something.

No, not even that. It might share some names with the Bluzone, but it won't be an intended reference.

How do you do the whole percentage chance thing with the bots? Does it involve VCE?

It's a default event, comes in the bot events (:

Decided on another area to work on--
Shaven Hill Caves

It's pretty much going to be a giant labyrinth, that is linked to the main quest, and will have some side quests set in it.
The zombie threat will be low, due to the design of the area.
In comparison to style, those who remember the Mutalid Caves will be familiar with how it all looks.

So, two areas are confirmed.

Labs, and Caves.

How will they all connect to eachother? I'm not sure yet.

So far, I haven't had too many ideas on how to do the overworld, I kind of want to make it a huge-ass open map, but that'd really toll people whose computers aren't so great-- including mine. Toward the end of the Bluzone, I actually had the area warps all worked out in a way that didn't smother or spam you-- it worked effectively and efficiently.

BUT YEAH

I'VE STARTED WORK ON A NEW AREA

IT'S A MAZE
AND IT LOOKS LIKE A CAVE
AND IT WILL HAVE SCARY AMBIENT SFX
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO

Interesting and thanks.....so uh...hehe...the chance percentage events are in the bot events? So which event is it? I'm kinda noobish with the bot events. I wish I could add player events to the new bot mod but I don't have the know how. : (

OnDeath, or something, click the event DropItem. There'll be a drop box, which is where you select the item, and a slider which let's you set the percentage

Thanks Kniaz. Your a cool dude....dudete.

Good progress! If you need any help give me a holler.

Of course it's going off the whole band wagon of Bluzone but we can all confirm it's going with the zombie fad, Kniaz.

Of course it's going off the whole band wagon of Bluzone but we can all confirm it's going with the zombie fad, Kniaz.

Whole zombie fad?

And how can I jump on a bandwagon that I started?

No, not even that. It might share some names with the Bluzone, but it won't be an intended reference.
share some old player names. like if you made streets and add street names, make them like, McCloud street or Terger Street

share some old player names. like if you made streets and add street names, make them like, McCloud street or Terger Street

I honestly doubt I'll do that. They're very different projects.

The only reason why Bluzone 1 and Bluzone 2 shared names, was because they were set in the same universe.

Of course you're still holding a grudge because you got banned from the server.

I think it's adorable, honestly.