Poll

Have your say! If the server is a 24/7 server, should the day night cycle be over 24 hours? (12 hours day/12 hours night)

Yes
42 (61.8%)
No
26 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Backup Plan Development Thread || More Zombies, But Different  (Read 17378 times)

Sorry for the lack of activity, been really busy with my band as I had been preparing for a gig, that we just had (:

I have been working slowly on this, so to those who think it's been abandoned;

No, it hasn't.

Still going strong!

i feel like i missed out a lot on bluzone :(

godspeed on this project. and this time around see if you can do larger, more open terrain build. if you're going to hit 100K brickcount anyways, you should do it open-ended.

I suggest setting the adventure on an island so there would be bounds to the terrain while keeping it as open as possible, without forcing you to use awkward cubescape bounds. but since you already started, its a bit late to suggest this...

i guess you can handle the storyline yourself but if you need ideas/help just hit me up in a pm and i can throw ideas at you.

I have a few different ideas for the landscape, but nothing seems to stick right now.
I'm thinking of just having huge, huge areas that are eventually blocked off by cubescape.
Less of a bunch of narrow paths, more of actual areas.

The zombies don't really look like zombies. They just look like people with the ascii terror face.

I made an advanced zombie with the new bot system. When you shoot it's arms or hands it hurts less, when you shoot it's feet it slows down, if you both feet it crawls. If you shoot it's chest it gets knocked back, and if you shoot it's head it has a 50% chance of dying.

........................Bump?

people don't realize knaz doesn't leave things like this to die. he's probably working on it still.

Still alive!
Uni life is hard ><
But I'm on holidays now, and my Girlfriend is going away for two weeks.
This means I have no distractions, so I can finally finish masturbating Backup Plan!

This project never 'died', I just didn't have time to keep working on it.
I had been doing little things here and there in my spare time, and between lectures so progress was still being made.

WOO!

U GOT 2 BELEV IN URSELF