Author Topic: Original ROBLOX Maps  (Read 4543 times)

I honestly think it would be kind of cool if we had replications of the old ROBLOX maps you have to begin with when you start up.

Something like that old chaos canyon or some stuff.

Anyone?

Wouldn't the roblox fanboys be all over that stuff?

Roblox maps? this is BLOCKLAND

Bad enough someone made a thing for roblox that converts bls files to roblox. Unsupport
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 01:08:56 PM by Setro »

i actually had some good maps that i reviewed here (first post there)

Crossroads does not seem too bad

Bad enough someone made a thing for roblox that converts bps files to roblox. Unsupport

You're both idiots.

Crossroads and Chaos Canyon sound good.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:51:50 AM by AromaniaFTW »

Crossroads and Chaos Canyon sound good.

That's what I was thinking.

You're both idiots.
How are we idiots, this is BLOCKLAND not roblox go to roblox and play these maps

Bad enough someone made a thing for roblox that converts bls files to roblox. Unsupport
agreed, no support for this

How are we idiots, this is BLOCKLAND not roblox go to roblox and play these maps
the good gameplay of blockland in a good map?
The maps we mentioned are just good in general

They are good, what the forget dude. Stop loving arguing that these are from another game.

people like you two need to forget off already. just because you want to stimulate you dumb little stuff-throwing war between roblox and blockland doesn't mean others can't have fun with things from the other game.

Well actually, wouldn't the ROBLOX community go all apestuff on us if we implant their maps into our game?