Author Topic: 2013/05/03 - We made it!  (Read 45637 times)

The difference being you pay for Blockland and you get RTB for free. I'm under no obligation to provide customer service. You kids really have no idea how the world works, you just have this random idea you're entitled to this stuff for no reason. Time to grow up!
If I were to send an email to support titled "Response + Effort to help me=$5 PayPal" (Email body containing my question) Would it be likely that I would receive support?

If I were to send an email to support titled "Response + Effort to help me=$5 PayPal" (Email body containing my question) Would it be likely that I would receive support?

lol that's bribery not paying for a service.

Snip
BEST READ EVER. In all seriousness though I had no idea people tried to revert the payments and then still have their key working or some bullstuff like that, who really does that? I honestly thought people bought the game, enjoy - done. I don't think any one of us has noticed this.

I now feel terrible for any support email I've sent... I'm sorry baddy :c  I think I've only ever sent one though..  But still, I feel guilty.

I love you Badspot...
Not the gay love, but the love when man loves his favorite game.
<3 <3 <3

When I'm super rich you get $1 million.

Badspot patched Blockland together well enough that actual game-wide support problems are rare.  Most often, Add-Ons are the problem.

Only a handful of developers would actually be this thorough.

The key.dat is salted (or something else) with the computer MAC (or name) and the network MAC (or SSID). Take or give a few, I'm not sure about the exact terms. Anyway, it becomes invalid when one or more of them change.
Pretty sure it isn't invalidated by the SSID changing.

lol that's bribery not paying for a service.

bribery = love

People have purchased Blockland, played it for several years, then emailed me that they are bored of it and want a refund. 

why can i not stop laughing

why can i not stop laughing

because it's the truth and those "people" have not discovered their inner youth in an infinite fashion

blockland vs tes go

Seriously though I have played Blockland for many several years and it is a game that I can keep creating over and over again. I guess what I am trying to say is, no matter how boring Blockland gets, I always find myself as part of the game and find something new to create. It has changed my life and has helped me become a more creative person in the process..

Did I mention it helped me become a better mathematician? xP

those "people" have not discovered their inner youth in an infinite fashion
what

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 03:03:50 PM by NalNalas »

>the community as a con.

Yeah, it's like every community. Want to know why Blockland's community is like every other community? Because we're all people who participate in more than one community. And no matter who joins and who quits, it seems to always be 'a bad community'. This is because these people are coming and going to and from other communities, which are the exact same. The only difference is the rules. Take a second look at any other community. You will see the same 'bad eggs' as you see in this community, as well as the good people. What's the difference? The number of people. That's all.

>shadows and shaders not supported on all chipsets
On those same exact chipsets, for the most part, don't work very well on any other game. Well, they work, but users end up turning them off because of the FPS drop that they get. So what's the difference between having it and not having it? People with those chipsets are just going to have frame latency anyways.

>Control over servers
This is a good thing. My server should be my server, not Badspot's. This is one of the reasons I couldn't stand to play ROBLOX, because the server wasn't even mine. It just has my stuff in it.

>9 pros to 3 cons = 3/5 stars?
Yeah, this person clearly knows how to get their overall scores!

At least he was fairly mature about it. That's honestly the least we can expect from people who play this game