How did you find out about blockland

Author Topic: How did you find out about blockland  (Read 6698 times)

I played roblox in 2008 saw an ad on youtube about blockland, and got intrested. I ended up buying it about a year later of playing the demo because of brick limit, and no online.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:56:23 PM by Kevso11 »

I googled "Games where you build stuff" and found Blockland. I have always loved legos, and playing with them on the computer sounded fun. Little did I know what I was getting myself into...A VAST WORLD OF EPICNESS i guess you could say

Damn that feels like forever ago..

Nope, just went on it and found a Blockland advertisement instantly.
ROBLOX just splatters ads every where. I even saw a research advertisement!
you know, ads are set to be like what you search...

my older sister was in the same grade as a few blocklanders and she told me about it
super dope

i was on youtube watching fail compilations and an ad came up. that was june 2010  i bought the game a month later.

I found it through a comment on a Roblox video on YT

i was on youtube watching fail compilations and an ad came up. I searched "blockland" in the search bar and found this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzaLRjayeY4 that was june 2010  i bought the game a month later.

Youtube and L4D2 builds from BL

I had seen ads for the game
I also watched this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzaLRjayeY4

and many others

I found it on accident while looking for the Lego-Backlot game.

I remember that game, I wonder what happened to it...

I saw the "that game where you build stuff" ad somewhere.

My brother found the game a few days or so after it came out in 2004 so I wanted to play
played ever since, never regretted those years and memories along with my friends I no longer have contact with

this is the last video I made with RTB

Saw the ad on MOCpages.

Found a Blockland video after watching a Roblox video.

So I tried the demo... and bought it a few months later.