Author Topic: have any of you called 911, if so, for what?  (Read 3296 times)

are you on drugs
do you know a way to overdose without drugs?

do you know a way to overdose without drugs?
OD on food and have a heart attack

I called 911 once because my neighbor was murdered on his own front porch.

HOLY stuff

holy stuff i thought mine was bad

When I was little I was home alone and called 911. When they answered I hung up but they called back twice and I just hung up both times because I was scared. Maybe 5 minutes later I hear a ring on my doorbell and when I open it this black cop turns a corner and points his gun at me then gives me a lecture about calling 911 without reason. Parents never knew for like 5 years until I told them a year or so ago.

Other times were because mom was having chest pains and heart attack symptoms in the middle of the night but it turned out to be anxiety. Paramedics still came and took her away
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:05:00 AM by (Fallen) »

once when some kids in a skate park were being annoying. the skate park wasn't actually open yet so i was able to get them in trouble for trespassing.
the second time....
In what way were the kids being annoying and was the skate park even near your house?. Not calling you out but calling the cops on people for doing that kind of stuff is pretty much just being a tattle tail

I have not, and hope never to have to.

It sure is a scary number

In what way were the kids being annoying and was the skate park even near your house?. Not calling you out but calling the cops on people for doing that kind of stuff is pretty much just being a tattle tail
don't remember, doesn't really matter. they were annoying me so i dealt with it.

fallen how the hell wernt you traumatized by the cop pointing a gun at you
also why the hell would he point a gun at you

only when my sister dislocated her knee after jumping over 2 feet

After my car accident. Their were a few other times weird stuff happened but I ended up just finding a parked cop car and reporting it to them.

Going to call the non emergency line sometime this weekend if that counts.