hi muzzles what did you think

stuff
44 (40.7%)
stuff
39 (36.1%)
ok
25 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: Xbox a New Generation Discussion  (Read 17420 times)

Still Xbox. Just like the last two Xbox's.
I always called the current xbox "360"

by that token, the wii-u should actually be called the "nintendo 6"
then sony would be forced to start naming the play stations lol

Playstation Z

Edit: That actually doesn't sound bad haha

I think whats going on is that xbox have arranged stuff with sony. Xbox will make their system more about tv and music and stuff and let sony take over the game market. I hope this is the case, but maybe Im just in denial

PC will always be better, thats the problem (imo)
The only thing Sony needs to do is make the ps4 really fun

PC will always be better, thats the problem (imo)
The only thing Sony needs to do is make the ps4 really fun

The only real way of doing that is by releasing exclusives, Watch Dogs looks pretty awesome to me and I think it's an awesome start.

I think whats going on is that xbox have arranged stuff with sony. Xbox will make their system more about tv and music and stuff and let sony take over the game market. I hope this is the case, but maybe Im just in denial
Yeaah. I doubt it.

there really isnt any consumer demand on loving voice command for things in your living room, or telling your xbox to turn the tv on like a lazy forget.

Nintendo is a bit sticking-it-to-their-eye, but if we just wait till E3, they will be putting those glasses on correctly.

Nintendo is a bit sticking-it-to-their-eye, but if we just wait till E3, they will be putting those glasses on correctly.
At least Nintendo's console reveal wasn't a disaster, lol

At least Nintendo's console reveal wasn't a disaster, lol
Yeah. I'm not really sure how they messed this up so bad.

I don't understand why everyone suddenly hates the Wii U.  At least it's doing something different while the other two consoles are PCs with a custom OS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6g-BpFEjD0

DON'T THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE HAVING FUN WRONG???