Author Topic: Call of Duty: Ghosts Megathread  (Read 12185 times)

What the forget is this about even

skull-mask douches and their dog

yep time to push out more stuffty first person shooters, i love it

I want to play as the dog the whole game. I will flip a table over if I have to play as another soap. Plus the plot looks generic as hell. "Here is this evil illuminati world order and you are a group of rebels that take them on".

here comes the dumbass trio

edit not harm

I want to play as the dog the whole game.

wrong game tho

they really need a new play style

what the forget are you even trying to say
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 08:48:11 PM by ChexGuy331 »

Looks interesting. A CoD game were America actually loses a war. The graphics look muddy though. Actually worse then MW2

It looks like they improved the story compared to other games, though still generic/cliche. I think this is just going to be the same CoD we see every year, massive hype for the same game but with a different story and terrible but sometimes addicting and fun multiplayer.

I think the Infinity Ward/Activision is just really lazy and only doing this for the sole purpose of leeching money off of the majority of gamers, and it has become pretty obvious that the community is neglected, too.

here comes the dumbass trio

edit not harm
forget off Niven go back to India

I legit can't tell what this game is about

Apparently in the next CoD your player is nothing but a camera floating around a map. That's cool and all but how am I supposed to shoot things?

forget off Niven go back to India

lol so mad

no need to be an starfish bro
except their trio do this all the time

it's the same story as any CoD.

You are AMERICAN GOOD GUY, you must KILL EVIL RUSKIE TOWELHEADS WITH NUKES because YOU AN HERO

etc etc

Yeah, for CoD, it is.

stuffting in a bucket would be innovative for cod