Author Topic: Call of Duty: Ghosts Megathread  (Read 12157 times)

it's the same story as any CoD.

You are AMERICAN GOOD GUY, you must KILL EVIL RUSKIE TOWELHEADS WITH NUKES because YOU AN HERO

etc etc
Just like Battlefield 3

and bad company

battlefield and single player with a story don't go together anyway

I know I already quoted this before but

COD Ghosts, more of the same

I really hope the dog doesn't die

I really hope the dog doesn't die

ok seriously

the developers say they want the player to develop "emotional attachments" to the squadmates and the dog

what the hell do you think that means?

ok seriously

the developers say they want the player to develop "emotional attachments" to the squadmates and the dog

what the hell do you think that means?
And you think I know what the developers say

stuffting in a bucket would be innovative for cod
In this game you play as CORPORAL JOHN GREENHORN, a SEAL TEAM COMMANDO who has come down with DYSENTERY. You must constantly monitor your condition and look for tactical openings to relieve yourself to avoid being spotted by enemy patrols! Move silently, stay hydrated, and TAKE DOWN TERROR!

And you think I know what the developers say

I don't blame you, it's all bullstuff anyway.

and im p sure battlefield will do dynamic maps even mroe than just destruction
theyre gonna have weather settings and time change and stuff
or so ive HEARD
already does kinda
depending on what you mean by destruction exactly
cus like, there's that tower that falls on caspian
can't think of anything else tho, unless you count the aftershocks on aftermath maps :v

except their trio do this all the time
seeing as to how almost all of my posts save for a few have been in the starmade thread as of late I love how you just pull accusations out of your ass
In this game you play as CORPORAL JOHN GREENHORN, a SEAL TEAM COMMANDO who has come down with DYSENTERY. You must constantly monitor your condition and look for tactical openings to relieve yourself to avoid being spotted by enemy patrols! Move silently, stay hydrated, and TAKE DOWN TERROR!
LOL HOLY stuff

seeing as to how almost all of my posts save for a few have been in the starmade thread as of late I love how you just pull accusations out of your ass
lmao