Call of Duty: Ghosts Megathread

Author Topic: Call of Duty: Ghosts Megathread  (Read 12171 times)

Looks neat to me
Same

I hate when people stuff on CoD for having the same story and stuff, even when Battlefield has done the same exact thing. Plus, the engine is a W.I.P. Most likely will be as good or better than the cinematics.

I hate when people stuff on CoD for having the same story and stuff, even when Battlefield has done the same exact thing.
Battlefield games have story?

I don't think it will be as bad as MW3

... nothing is as bad as MW3

Looks neat to me
Same

I hate when people stuff on CoD for having the same story and stuff, even when Battlefield has done the same exact thing. Plus, the engine is a W.I.P. Most likely will be as good or better than the cinematics.

EDIT:
Battlefield games have story?
Yes they do, if they didn't then none of them would have a singleplayer option, duh.

EDIT: Yes they do, if they didn't then none of them would have a singleplayer option, duh.

Bad Company 1+2 don't count, and Battlefield 3's story is so stuff it might as well not be there.

and singleplayer =/= storyline, Battlefield singleplayer before Bad Company was just bots.

Bad Company 1+2 don't count
black ops and black ops 2 doesn't count!

mw2 and mw3 dont count!

why does it look like they're behind a bit?
why do people say it looks the same as the older CODs?

Bad Company 1+2 don't count, and Battlefield 3's story is so stuff it might as well not be there.

and singleplayer =/= storyline, Battlefield singleplayer before Bad Company was just bots.
I wasn't being serious. :c
And just because you think BF3's story was stuff doesn't mean it's not one.

Honestly, I did kinda like BF3's story.

I wasn't being serious. :c
And just because you think BF3's story was stuff doesn't mean it's not one.

Honestly, I did kinda like BF3's story.
but apparently the CIA doesn't know that a nuke was recovered from a bank

doge is main selling point

Well at least they're changing something!