Poll

Will you make a team?

yes
24 (47.1%)
no (i, the voter, accept that i am lame)
27 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: LTX Dodgeball Tournament[HOSTING UNDER LaTeX]  (Read 12072 times)

Information
Since Ravencroft's basketball tournament is down, the young clan of LaTeX feels that a new tournament needs to arise... So we made this :) Basically this consists of a dodgeball sort of 'gym' building. There will be teams of 4 competing and games will be held with sidelines for players to watch. It takes 4 points to win, and you get 1 point for winning a round.

List of fouls and their penalties:
  • Crossing middle line : Gives other team 1 point
  • Teamkilling : Killer gets put into sidelines for 3 rounds
  • Attempting to leave arena(corner jumping) : Sit out for 1 round

Teams
  • LaTeX - Evar678, Pass, Ipquarx and Frankie
  • Barbershop Quartet - gigabyteTroubador, Charles, Angry Jew, and Magician(indigo)
  • The Cosby Crew - Brotatoe, Sentry, NalNalas and TeeOS
  • Sharp Shooters - Wrapperup, Wound, Visolator and Trixito.
  • The Taints - Kickflow, Racerboy, Nobot, and Legodude77
  • The Carbellions - Redconer, Rok Lobster, Ethan The Great, and Agent Creeper
  • Pablo, Dwyane Wade, Turnipblog, and Cuboid

Times & Dates

Each game is best 3 out of 5.
Each tournament will be held at 6 PM EST timing. If you don't know what time it is for you, use this: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

here is the bracket so far:

Forming a Team

To form a team is simple. Find 4 players (including yourself) willing to make it to the tourney. Also come up with a team name and team color, and outfit. PM me, or Evar678 with this info. You do not have to include the outfit, but the color and name is for us to edit the scoreboards. Once you apply, you will soon get a time pm'ed back in which you will be scheduled to participate.

Pictures

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:10:50 AM by Pass »

Wait so is that the actually lighting of the event?? Also, the court just kills the mood for me imo.
Wouldn't mind to see a few matches though, best of luck

Wait so is that the actually lighting of the event?? Also, the court just kills the mood for me imo.
Wouldn't mind to see a few matches though, best of luck
play without shaders. there is no way to light the floor without it being absolutely bright or ugly as stuff.

Yay thank you for hosting this. Now I won't have people bothering me every day to host a dodgeball tournament. But uh, did you make that arena? (I'm guessing you didn't because you're a good builder.) Because its really dull and gloomy IMO. Anyways, good luck with this. I'd sign up but I have the worst aim.

But uh, did you make that arena? (I'm guessing you didn't because you're a good builder.) Because its really dull and gloomy IMO. Anyways, good luck with this. I'd sign up but I have the worst aim.
i did -_-
but yea i probably will be making it better soon... i am now seeing flaws.

edit: new pictures added to OP. there is improved lighting and more props and stuff added. barriers added to the arena too, that fakekill for 30 seconds when they get hit.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 02:38:44 AM by Pass »

is there 4 in all in a team or 4 players not including you

The Cosby Crew: Me, Sentry, NalNalas and TeeOS.

our color is red
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 01:10:44 PM by hodototman »

I'll create a team called the cosby crew, along with TeeOS. We'll get 2 more guys soon.
Count me in

This looks cool.

I might form a team.

is there 4 in all in a team or 4 players not including you
4 players in all.

okay i decided that there will be 8 teams in total. hurry & get your spot!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 11:05:30 AM by Pass »

who gets to be the girls that all stand in the back and talk about nothing