Author Topic: 2013/06/01 - Blockland Sales Data  (Read 45840 times)

it doesn't really matter because games in the 40's have been greenlit.

No problems with his 'there' usage where 'their' would be needed, and I don't see the typos in the graphs.

Actually, I see no grammar issues in the greenlight post at all.

You do know 'their' is possessive right?
He edited it based on my post.

You'd think they'd at least give it a shot at valve considering that it could be deployed very quickly and there's not much financial risk even if for some reason it did do badly.

maybe wait until another ~1.5k people join and try again because then we'd probs get the votes we need

maybe wait until another ~1.5k people join and try again because then we'd probs get the votes we need

Also it doesn't really matter because games in the 40's have been greenlit.

always wanted to see these charts! :)
thanks badspot!

How many of those sales figures account for Glass' alts?

how many people were playing v0002 a week after it came out? I was 8 at the time and I never really paid attention to the community then

I remember v1.032 had around 15-20ish servers or so but that's been a while after it released

i think blockland needs to make some new breakthrough and unique features to make it more popular and appealing
i mean for example take that moon simulator game by Nasa
if it werent for the hilarious text to speech that doesnt really exist in any other game, it wouldnt be so popular

i have a feeling that this is the reason why we haven't been greenlit

I was thinking the same thing. I never believed when they said they didn't care about downvotes.

We need new videos without the Maps in the videos.
People are getting the wrong impression from the videos with the maps.

Either that or include something saying that some of the videos are from previous versions of Blockland.

Someone should also do a demo video on our addon system, the events system, vehicles, emitters, lights, bots and vehicles.

People are only seeing some of the features in the videos but there should be videos for every feature.

I was thinking the same thing. I never believed when they said they didn't care about downvotes.
It doesn't make sense to care about how many people won't buy it, though. Only the ones who do.

i have a feeling that this is the reason why we haven't been greenlit

I don't want to be the first to don the tinfoil hat, but is there some other community that doesn't want this game on steam for some reason besides the fact they won't buy it?

I guess there were those stuffnuggets that thought putting it on steam would ~ruin the community~