2013/06/01 - Blockland Sales Data

Author Topic: 2013/06/01 - Blockland Sales Data  (Read 46046 times)

wow it really is $5 on amazon atm.

but it's still $20 on the official BL site

anyone know why?

Badspot should go on either dragons den or shark tank and try to get the investors there to invest in blockland. Even if they don't its free tv publicity.

anyone know why?
Dude, thats just off sale like -5% or -50% and it already ended while they're trying to get it on steam -_-

Well, Greenlight its time to increase more... people...

Dude, thats just off sale like -5% or -50% and it already ended while they're trying to get it on steam -_-
http://www.amazon.com/Blockland/dp/B00CHRFL76/

Looks like Amazon is discounting Blockland for 75% off in celebration of the new indie store.

So does Amazon pick up the rest of the tab and pay Badspot for the actual price?

So does Amazon pick up the rest of the tab and pay Badspot for the actual price?
i'm pretty sure amazon bought like ten thousand keys or whatever from badspot for the actual price, and they're selling them much lower.

regardless of how many people buy them for how much, badspot still made the money from amazon's initial purchase of the keys.

I wonder what he's doing with the $200,000

I wonder what he's doing with the $200,000

He doesn't make $20 per key though.

anyone know why?
now its 75% of on the official site

Is a main problem for the Greenlight ranking people who vote no to Blockland just because they believe it to be a Roblox or Minecraft copy? I'm curious to know what other people think, because I have noticed this problem arising frequently in the comments section.

Blockland needs an advertiser- someone to make a video or server showing off the true capabilities of the game in a most excellent fashion. Most of the people who pass by the game would probably really love it, they just don't get a good first impression (via videos, demo, etc).

Maybe we should just get rid of Roblox and Minecraft

Maybe we should just get rid of Roblox and Minecraft
Why has noone thought of this yet?!

I hate that all these ripoffs of TF2 and MineCraft and other games have been greenlit but (almost) totally original Blockland still needs plenty of votes. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

EDIT: I got it! How about an animated .GIF image version of the blockhead with a hammer?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 10:42:18 PM by ßlöükfáce »

I hate that all these ripoffs of TF2 and MineCraft and other games have been greenlit but (almost) totally original Blockland still needs plenty of votes. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
This sounds sarcastic.