2013/06/01 - Blockland Sales Data

Author Topic: 2013/06/01 - Blockland Sales Data  (Read 46076 times)

What if Valve visited and read our forums?

Wouldn't that be a major detouring factor?  Eh?

More than likely, yes...

did any specific event occur on those 2 really high spikes on copies bought?
I believe one of them is a 75% off sale (the most recent).

Hey man, you're the one named jerkface...

Hey man, you're the one named jerkface...

It hasn't gotten me banned from MMOs yet, so why should it be a significant thing to notice?

It hasn't gotten me banned from MMOs yet, so why should it be a significant thing to notice?
it was a joke

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've heard Facepunch is easily 10x more handicapped than we are and they are a forum for a game that already makes tons of sales on steam.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've heard Facepunch is easily 10x more handicapped than we are and they are a forum for a game that already makes tons of sales on steam.
i think hes referring to the whole "insert 20$ try again" policy and the fact that problem users consistently return despite either attacking the game itself or ruining it for others

i think hes referring to the whole "insert 20$ try again" policy and the fact that problem users consistently return despite either attacking the game itself or ruining it for others
That is a positive feature because it shows our excellent user retainment and how we can get multiple sales out of a "one-time" payment.

That is a positive feature because it shows our excellent user retainment and how we can get multiple sales out of a "one-time" payment.
this so much

I've been playing this game for 5 years and can't stop playing it.
Also, Badspot really needs to advertise to get this game going.
I know and he knows it will take a lot of money but it's worth it.

I've been playing this game for 5 years
No you haven't
Not unless you played the demo for more than two entire years

No you haven't
Not unless you played the demo for more than two entire years

He might have had an account before this one.

Badspot, have you considered participating in an indie bundle such as Humble Indie Bundle, IndieGala, Indie Royale, etc?

I'm pretty sure the profits from those sales would be minuscule, but it could get Blockland the player base and popularity it needs.

EDIT:

?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:35:03 AM by Daenth »