7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4482537 times)

it looks like a child. no matter what the creator says or whatever it still looks like a child

it looks like a child. no matter what the creator says or whatever it still looks like a child
You're literally just saying YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT and not actually refuting anything
I'm comparing them to REAL ANIMALS and you're just crying WAHHH IT'S SMALL and the problems is, YES, FENNECS ARE SMALL
looks about the size of an adult fennec to me, they can be pretty damn tiny
and baby fennecs don't have the huge ears of adults, which the guy in the picture does

i feel bad for that guy. he can't have love without his partner being labelled as a child molester regardless of actual age

exhibit a

Headcrab
No

You guys are just trying to pick a fight for no good reason

You're literally just saying YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT
that's not what literally means
not actually refuting anything
well yeah I did, I said he looks like a child. if you say stuff like that about a 25-year old who just happens to look six for some reason, that's creepy

well yeah I did, I said he looks like a child. if you say stuff like that about a 25-year old who just happens to look six for some reason, that's creepy
if a 25-year-old looks like he's 6 i think he has other problems to be dealing with before looking for a bedmate

if a 25-year-old looks like he's 6 i think he has other problems to be dealing with before looking for a bedmate
the 25-year-old's problems are irrelevant

well yeah I did
I gave two very specific reasons about how it doesn't look like a child and all you said was
it looks like a child.
So, no, you didn't refute anything. At all.

You're literally just saying YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT and not actually refuting anything
I'm comparing them to REAL ANIMALS and you're just crying WAHHH IT'S SMALL and the problems is, YES, FENNECS ARE SMALL

but these are anthro. Anthro buffaloes and cats are the same size, as are most humans.

I gave very specific reasons about how it doesn't look like a child and all you said was
no you didn't, you just explained why it looks like a child

it's the sketch version of bloukface