7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4483432 times)

So you're saying it's wrong for an adult who looks like a child to be loved? Because I've seen quite a few people who look too young for their age and they've had boyfriends/ girlfriends and no one cared.
saying you love somebody and saying you would like to lick whipped cream and caramel off of their otherwise naked body are two different things
Which ones does the anthro character most closely match? (Hint: he has full size ears. Baby fennecs do not have full size ears)
fennecs, grown or not, also don't have blue ears, tongues, and pawpads
This too. As I stated above, I'm 22, but I look 16. Does this mean I'm not allowed to have a loveual relationship in an area with an age of consent of over 16?
No, that's ridiculous, because it's not appearance of age that determines that, but actual age
16 year olds and 22 year olds look the same

This too. As I stated above, I'm 22, but I look 16. Does this mean I'm not allowed to have a loveual relationship in an area with an age of consent of over 16?
No, that's ridiculous, because it's not appearance of age that determines that, but actual age
the point he was trying to make just hit you in the face and you still didn't get it. that is literally the opposite of what he was trying to say, that regardless of the character's actual age, they looked younger

edit: to make this more clear, society leans heavily on the visual element. if someone looks rather young it's gonna look creepy that someone else wants to have loveual relations with them, regardless of their actual age.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 01:11:34 PM by PowerDag »

his snout is bent out of shape

saying you love somebody and saying you would like to lick whipped cream and caramel off of their otherwise naked body are two different things
Okay. If you have a partner that looks younger than their age, it's wrong to do that just because they look younger?

Okay. If you have a partner that looks younger than their age, it's wrong to do that just because they look younger?
if they look like a child then yes it is wrong

i can vouch for a "no"

if they look like a child then yes it is wrong
frontrox looks like he's 16 or w/e but that didn't stop me from loving him

frontrox looks like he's 16 or w/e but that didn't stop me from loving him
you're 18
and 16 isn't a child, or at least not as much so as 6 does compared to 22

you're 18
and he's 20, but he still looks like a child
i dont see you point

and 16 isn't a child, or at least not as much so as 6 does compared to 22
sure damn well is according to the law

I finally found a foxbird

man night fox you really know how to start stuff

and keep it stirring, too

and he's 20, but he still looks like a child
16 and 20 also look the same, just like 16 and 22 which I said earlier
sure damn well is according to the law
plenty of places have romeo and juliet laws. obviously a 30 year old or even someone as young as 25 dating a 16 year old would be creepy but you're 18, not 25

I got some new femflyer art

Drawn by Chickenmaster
woah this is really cool
when i saw it was made by our fellow chicken master i was like "woah damn"

fennecs, grown or not, also don't have blue ears, tongues, and pawpads
Good job completely ignoring the point I made
This is exactly what I mean by
general moronicness

16 year olds and 22 year olds look the same
That's a 6 year difference, and people can change quite a bit in 6 years
I work in a grocery store, and there's a lot of people in that age group who come in for highschool/college jobs, a lot of whom only come for the summer. We go through a LOT of them. I'm pretty good at guessing their age, within +/- 1 year

the point he was trying to make just hit you in the face and you still didn't get it. that is literally the opposite of what he was trying to say, that regardless of the character's actual age, they looked younger
LGBT culture (I'm pretty sure the owner of this character is either gay or bi) has a huge obsession with youth. A group dedicated to cartoon animals, a subject usually kept to children, will probably have an emphasis on youth. It's no surprise that the images resulting from a combination between the two appear younger than they are.

edit: to make this more clear, society leans heavily on the visual element. if someone looks rather young it's gonna look creepy that someone else wants to have loveual relations with them, regardless of their actual age.
We're talking about imaginary, made-up creatures here. When it comes to real life people, yeah, I don't want someone who looks like a child either

and 16 isn't a child
It's still below the age of consent in many jurisdictions
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 01:30:36 PM by Headcrab Zombie »