7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4482604 times)

the 25-year-old's problems are irrelevant
wow how inconsiderate

also headcrab as an anthro he does look a little young to be 21 even if fennec foxes /are/ naturally very small
(also forget all y'all for posting so forgetin fast)

that is actually me
why do you look like a mouse with a fox tail

why do you look like a mouse with a fox tail
idk i didnt draw it

no you didn't, you just explained why it looks like a child
jesus forget why do i even bother trying to have discussions with you anymore, whenever opinions collide you just make stuff up about things never said and general moronicness

also headcrab as an anthro he does look a little young to be 21 even if fennec foxes
>Implying we have any official reference for age comparison of fantasy creatures and it's not all just artistic expressions and makebelieve

jesus forget why do i even bother trying to have discussions with you anymore, whenever opinions collide you just make stuff up about things never said and general moronicness
??
it looks like a child. that will always be true. nothing will ever prevent that image from looking like a child
all you did was try to justify it looking like a child by saying that fennecs are also small, but that doesn't mean it doesn't look like a child

It's a nice pic stop being all defensive about it
I'm not being defensive about it though :|

hi flatflyer random burd
burd friend
oh
it's the bloukface version of bloukface
black and white version of bloukface  :cookieMonster:

>Implying we have any official reference for age comparison of fantasy creatures and it's not all just artistic expressions and makebelieve
we do have age reference for anthropomorphic characters, it's called the human body. that's what one adds when they make a character anthro -- humanoid physical traits and ergo human qualities (personification, though that's already done when they have a human-like personality).
i'm not going to go into the concepts of human fantasy to explain to you that a character that is made to be physically humanoid with animal parts looks like they are a child. not that i'm saying it looks like one, though as i said before it does look a little young to be 21, looks about 15-16 to me.

why don't yall just stop being stupid and post more PICTURES DANIGT

??
it looks like a child. that will always be true. nothing will ever prevent that image from looking like a child
all you did was try to justify it looking like a child by saying that fennecs are also small, but that doesn't mean it doesn't look like a child
So you're saying it's wrong for an adult who looks like a child to be loved? Because I've seen quite a few people who look too young for their age and they've had boyfriends/ girlfriends and no one cared.

??
I didn't "justify it looking like a child", I said it doesn't look like a child. Try actually reading the text
How do you know that something is an animal just by looking at it?
By the proportions of it's bodily features.
Look at the proportions of the adult fennec I linked in the first image.
Now look at the proportions of the baby fennec I linked in the second.
Which ones does the anthro character most closely match? (Hint: he has full size ears. Baby fennecs do not have full size ears, but adult ones do)

we do have age reference for anthropomorphic characters, it's called the human body. that's what one adds when they make a character anthro -- humanoid physical traits and ergo human qualities (personification, though that's already done when they have a human-like personality).
i'm not going to go into the concepts of human fantasy to explain to you that a character that is made to be physically humanoid with animal parts looks like they are a child. not that i'm saying it looks like one, though as i said before it does look a little young to be 21, looks about 15-16 to me.
But we're not discussing a humanoid bipedal animal here, we discussing the quadrepedal one with no physical human characteristics., the one I linked that people started bitching about
Even if we were, TONS of people look WAY off from the age they actually are. I'm 22, but most people who look at me guess I'm 16-17

So you're saying it's wrong for an adult who looks like a child to be loved? Because I've seen quite a few people who look too young for their age and they've had boyfriends/ girlfriends and no one cared.
This too. As I stated above, I'm 22, but I look 16. Does this mean I'm not allowed to have a loveual relationship in an area with an age of consent of over 16?
No, that's ridiculous, because it's not appearance of age that determines that, but actual age
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 01:05:21 PM by Headcrab Zombie »