7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4483244 times)

Good job completely ignoring the point I made
This is exactly what I mean by
I didn't, though. they added the blue because they think it's cute or whatever, not because the real animals have those blue parts. and the exact same thing could apply to the size of the ears. something can have big ears without being an adult fennec fox
I work in a grocery store, and there's a lot of people in that age group who come in for highschool/college jobs, a lot of whom only come for the summer. We go through a LOT of them. I'm pretty good at guessing their age, within +/- 1 year
you ask all of the customers what their ages are?
LGBT culture (I'm pretty sure the owner of this character is either gay or bi) has a huge obsession with youth.
educating the youth. not finding them loveually attractive

woah this is really cool
when i saw it was made by our fellow chicken master i was like "woah damn"
I'd say they've upgraded to birdmaster instead now :)

I didn't, though.
I asked what picture it looks more similar to, you didn't answer, all you said was "real animals don't have x y z features"
So yeah, you didn't answer the question; you ignored the point

you ask all of the customers what their ages are?
jobs
so, employees
No, I don't ask them, you find out because they tell you directly, or they tell you/you hear about certain things they can't do, such as operating certain equipment that has age requirements
Also, as far as your "16 and 22 year olds look the same" thing: you didn't have any problem agreeing with powerdag when he said "he doesn't look 21, he looks 16"

I'm talking about things like this
http://www.johnsovec.com/article-lgbt-issues/111-from-twink-to-troll-age-ism-in-gay-culture.html
Now, I'm not saying it's discriminatory or anything like this article does, just that a youthful appearance is emphasized more in this culture than in heteroloveual culture

I asked what picture it looks more similar to, you didn't answer, all you said was "real animals don't have x y z features"
So yeah, you didn't answer the question; you ignored the point
you didn't actually ask me a question. you posed a rhetorical question. you weren't really looking for an answer. and the point you were trying to make was not ignored, even if you didn't understand it
Also, as far as your "16 and 22 year olds look the same" thing: you didn't have any problem agreeing with powerdag when he said "he doesn't look 21, he looks 16"
I haven't said anything to powerdag during this conversation, so idk where you're getting this information from
I'm talking about things like this
http://www.johnsovec.com/article-lgbt-issues/111-from-twink-to-troll-age-ism-in-gay-culture.html
Now, I'm not saying it's discriminatory or anything like this article does, just that a youthful appearance is emphasized more in this culture than in heteroloveual culture
I'm not sure how this is relevant. shaving and working out don't make you look like a kid

I join the thread and walk into an argument

you didn't actually ask me a question. you posed a rhetorical question. you weren't really looking for an answer. and the point you were trying to make was not ignored, even if you didn't understand it
Yes, I did ask a question. Notice the question mark following it? If I wasn't looking for an answer, I wouldn't be asking for you to answer it. I'm still asking you to answer, and your still not answering.
What point? "You can put adult ears on a baby, therefore that's a baby?" Yeah sure, whatever, you can do whatever you like to a make believe character, but I've already established the age as given in the ref sheet, that it's not a baby, and it's not your character to say otherwise

I haven't said anything to powerdag during this conversation, so idk where you're getting this information fromI'm not sure how this is relevant.
I mean, if I say 22 and 16 year olds look different, you say they don't, but if powerdag days they do, you don't object

I'm not sure how this is relevant.
Of course it's not relevant, because this point wasn't directed at you. It was a response to powerdag
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 04:24:44 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

<3
holy stuff i was just going through the topic and this is really nice

Yes, I did ask a question. Notice the question mark following it? If I wasn't looking for an answer, I wouldn't be asking for you to answer it. I'm still asking you to answer, and your still not answering.
What point? "You can put adult ears on a baby, therefore that's a baby?" Yeah sure, whatever, you can do whatever you like to a make believe character, but I've already established the age as given in the ref sheet, that it's not a baby, and it's not your character to say otherwise
missing the point

I mean, if I say 22 and 16 year olds look different, you say they don't, but if powerdag days they do, you don't object
some 22 year olds do look 16, some 16 year olds look 22. you knocked that strawman right out boyo

Of course it's not relevant, because this point wasn't directed at you. It was a response to powerdag
still isn't relevant? heck, nightfox even said why
and you still missed the point. what i'm trying to say is that regardless of a person's actual age, people are still going to find it at least a bit creepy if they see someone who looks like a 25-year old having loveual relations with someone who looks like a 16-year-old. somehow you missed this entire thing and went off on a tirade about how the appearance doesn't even matter, when in this context appearance is the entire reason nightfox said anything about it

frontrox looks like he's 16 or w/e but that didn't stop me from loving him
woah what