7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4550860 times)

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/3042650
this guy's "contract" omg
A lot of these are not only unenforcable under us copyright law, but also very egotistical

A lot of these are not only unenforcable under us copyright law, but also very egotistical
Who do they think their character is, the prophet Muhammed or something?

my white fennec with makeup is OC and if u ever have something similar i will virtually lynch you infidels

I'm not even going to describe the name of physical appearance of my OC but so help you god if you depict him/her/it, I will report your post immediately to the staff and it will be removed for violating the terms of my contract

I'm not even going to describe the name of physical appearance of my OC but so help you god if you depict him/her/it, I will report your post immediately to the staff and it will be removed for violating the terms of my contract
I believe this is your OC

Actually that's the octopus character squidward thank you very much

Who do they think their character is, the prophet Muhammed or something?

Well, their character has been depicted by tons of top teir artists. Some huge $$$ spent I'm sure.

Also I've seen Kai Yun-Jun around a lot in images. Another mystery furry.

I understand the whole "don't want inaccurate/bad quality depictions of my character" thing, but a lot of this is just over the top.
I  just personally wouldn't want to work with someone with these rules.

Also kind of related: at MFF, during the fursuit parade there was a fursuiter going around covering up his face and putting paws in front of cameras, saying "no pictures." But guess what? I probably have pictures of him on Flickr. Not trying to be a richard, that's not my intention at all. But because I had already taken the picture before he said so, and I simply can't remember who it was when there was over a thousand other fursuiters. It's just a completely ridiculous expectation when probably half of the spectators (a couple thousand of them) have cameras out. Including many on overhead balconies that will simply never hear your request
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 11:39:43 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

Why do you buy a $2000 suit and say don't take photos?
A. No one knows it's you inside of it
B. It's a full body suit
C. It costs you the price of a (really) used car. Why the hell not take photos?

Why do you buy a $2000 suit and say don't take photos?

Some people have an irrational disdain for having their picture taken, it's a strange thing.