Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2560318 times)

i managed to get this gif to work finally thank you gifyoutube

Ke$ha's "Tik-Tok" has sold more copies than any Beatles single.
Creed has sold more records in the US than Jimi Hendrix.
Celine Dion's "Falling Into You" sold more copies than any Queen, Nirvana, or Bruce Springsteen record.

Ok.
lost at this post. not whats it about but like the post in general you feel me
beatles are overrated garbage
queen are average at best
lost

Ke$ha's "Tik-Tok" has sold more copies than any Beatles single. The beatles are soooo loving overrated
Creed has sold more records in the US than Jimi Hendrix. also overrated
Celine Dion's "Falling Into You" sold more copies than any Queen, Nirvana, or Bruce Springsteen record. have to agree with you on this one

Ok.
Keep in mind the population of the US is also larger than it was back then, also its much easier to buy music these days.

I found this a bit funny, but I am pretty sure this belongs here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMcLrD-KX7k

Keep in mind the population of the US is also larger than it was back then, also its much easier to buy music these days.
jimi hendrix overrated
you seriously have to be joking right now

jimi hendrix overrated
you seriously have to be joking right now
No, I'm seriously being serious right now.  He isn't that great.  People just worship him because he taught himself to play guitar with his non dominant hand.  I mean yes that's a feat but at the same time a self taught painter who makes average  quality paintings shouldn't get more attention than the guy who has studied painting all his life and actually makes good stuff.  To me he's just another musician.

No, I'm seriously being serious right now.  He isn't that great.  People just worship him because he taught himself to play guitar with his non dominant hand.  I mean yes that's a feat but at the same time a self taught painter who makes average  quality paintings shouldn't get more attention than the guy who has studied painting all his life and actually makes good stuff.  To me he's just another musician.

People just worship him because he taught himself to play guitar with his non dominant hand.
I think you're missing a big chunk of why he's famous