YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2516595 times)

https://plus.google.com/communities/110163294042829916107

when i was ten or eleven and even into being twelve i used to let out my pubescent loveual frustration by roleplaying terribly on google+ since most of my friends were google+ users at the time for some reason

this was in 2014

nobanpls

what have you done lol

when i was ten or eleven and even into being twelve i used to let out my pubescent loveual frustration by roleplaying terribly on google+ since most of my friends were google+ users at the time for some reason

this was in 2014

nobanpls
which one are you

thanks viacom i had to delete my cookies for that

https://plus.google.com/communities/110163294042829916107

this was in 2014

nobanpls
my guy i think im actually fickn dead

stuff removed

this was in 2014

nobanpls
Hai! Im Pinkie

im A Super Pony Girl you can rp with just pm me and we can start our fun

i do love it if guys enjoy it if i destroy objects like concrete or cars or anything you like i love destruction or me bending metal with my hands or such ;)
imagine you're chilling with ur gf and out of nowhere she picks up a gigantic piece of steel and rips it apart and bellowing a war cry

this was in 2014

nobanpls
dude

If anyone with a female oc wants to do a ballbusting rp comment here

comment wher

Perhaps

dude just post in his drama we all know you hate him