Author Topic: All my cats were just eaten by a neighbor's dog...  (Read 8356 times)

Killing the dog will just get the OP in trouble by the neighbor and/or police.

Call the pound about the situation instead.
you can still legally put it down.

why the forget did you own 12 cats? fostering them or do you seriously own 12 cats jesus lol

you can definitely have the dog put down, and possibly charge the owners.

No, an eye for an eye leaves two people half-blind.
no because they would keep going until everyone is out of eyes

why the forget did you own 12 cats? fostering them or do you seriously own 12 cats jesus lol

you can definitely have the dog put down, and possibly charge the owners.
we once had 24 stray cats
they stayed around our place all the time because we fed them cat food and gave them water
one had kittens in one of our walls
but one day, one of them had some disease that was like felininesomething and we didn't have enough money to get medicine for them
most of them moved on with their lives (I know I said in other topics they "ran away" but basically it's the same thing, it's just I didn't own them) and a little bit of them died from the disease spreading around
we then had one last cat left named Samantha, she was one of those black and white cats that laid around the house, but she ended up getting eaten by the neighbor's dog who ended up getting hit by a car a few years later.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 10:46:09 PM by Decepticon »

no because they would keep going until everyone is out of eyes
um
maybe back in the old days of the bible and stuff, whenever that phrase originated
but in modern times, no sorry

um
maybe back in the old days of the bible and stuff, whenever that phrase originated
but in modern times, no sorry
you still dont get it

and it was loving gandhi

i thought my cat dying of cancer was bad holy stuff

How did it catch them all?

This.
Except I'm being serious.

Or you can take a more legal approach and call the dog pound. If you wait for the dog to bite you than you can legally (well at least here) break its neck
Do this pls, carry some meat concealed under your trousers, also wear something so you won't be in much pain.

if this happened to me, i would've turned into a super-sayan... thing and beat the stuff out of that dog

Break the loving dog. Seriously break it's legs or something idgaf.

Must be feral or poorly tamed if it attacked everything.
Or it could just naturally not like cats?
But seriously, who leaves cats outside? Modern housecats are called housecats for a reason. They belong INSIDE. If the dog can get over the fence, don' expect to see your cats when you get home.

Kill that dog, and make it slow and painful

You're all immensely stupid. Domestic animals ideally should function like programmable robots, but they're still animals, and the natural ways of the wild should not be punished as strictly as killing or injuring the offending animal.

Also, some of your suggestions are sick.