Poll

Which category of people/place should Kha'zix fight?

Gladiators - Colosseum
4 (7.7%)
FBI - Area 51
15 (28.8%)
Lumberjacks - Forest
0 (0%)
Marines - Military Base
6 (11.5%)
Hunters - Mountain
13 (25%)
Scifi Military - Winter Forest
11 (21.2%)
Monster Hunters - Castle
3 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Kha'zix - Need new coder  (Read 17432 times)

KHA'ZIX
"I ate an Optimist once, but I couldn't keep him down!" -Kha'zix

Kha'Zix Evolution:
You start off having no evolutions, and one evolution point. When you kill somebody you will be given an additional Evolution Point. You can have a maximum of 3 evolutions. You spend your evolution point(s) by typing /Evolve EvolutionName (There will be shortcut commands later), and may further upgrade your 3 chosen evolutions. There are 6 different possible evolutions.

/Evolve Claws
/Evolve VoidSpikes
/Evolve Wings
/Evolve Cloak
/Evolve Stampede
/Evolve Sensory

Evolving Claws - Your claws strike for greater damage and you gain the ability to climb
Evolving Void Spikes - Lets you fire 3 void spikes instead of the default 1
Evolving Wings - Allows you to jump much greater distances and when killing someone it refreshes the cooldown
Evolving Cloak - Allows you to cloak 3 times before setting it on cooldown
Evolving Stampede - Allows you to charge at high distances for a short period of time, dealing damage to the first
target you hit
Evolving Sensory - Allows you to smell players distance, direction, and if they are alone.

When you die you lose all of your evolutions, but they can be gained back by kill more people. Also remember that you can only evolve 3 at a time so spend your evolution points wisely.

His other features will include:
-Gliding/Flying
-Shooting Void Spikes
-Dealing critical damage to players who do not have another player or bot nearby
-Cloaking on short bursts
-Climbing
-Charging
-Finding victims

Interesting background on Kha'zix:
When Kha'Zix crossed over into this world, he was fragile and ravenous. The animals he first encountered were too small to fuel the rapid evolution he craved. Kha'Zix focused his hunger on the most dangerous creatures he could find, risking his life to satisfy his need. With each kill he feasted and changed, becoming a stronger, faster predator. Kha'Zix soon chased his prey with unrestrained aggression, believing he was unstoppable. One day, while savoring a fresh kill, the predator became the prey. From cover a creature pounced in a blur of fangs and steel, tackling him to the ground. It roared in his face slashing and clawing, and Kha'Zix felt his blood spill for the first time. Screeching in fury, he sliced at the brute's eye driving it back. They fought from sunset to sunrise. Finally, near death, they reluctantly separated. As his wounds closed, Kha'Zix burned with anticipation at the idea of devouring one who could match the Void's strength. He resumed his search for powerful prey with renewed vigor. Someday, Kha'Zix will feast on Rengar.

Current model:

Artistic concept:

Scripters: Scriode
Modeler: Hydralisk

Beta Testers: BETA SLOTS CLOSED
HanHan13
Alkatjo
Evar678
Army Unit
Starzy

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:38:07 AM by Pillow Pants »

Considering league of legends = my life
I'll have to love you forever for this.

If my scripting wasn't so rusty I'd help you with this myself.

Considering league of legends = my life
I'll have to love you forever for this.

If my scripting wasn't so rusty I'd help you with this myself.
I picked up on it late 2012. It's been my favorite game ever since, and Kha'zix is one of my favorite champions.

Not to sound needy/wanty, but will this be released, considering your "modeling it for blockland"?

Not to sound needy/wanty, but will this be released, considering your "modeling it for blockland"?
Yeah I plan on releasing it.

Will it be released on rtb as well?

Will it be released on rtb as well?
That's the least of my worries currently.

Would there be anyone willing to hop on this side project with me for a coding job?

hi

I picked up on it late 2012. It's been my favorite game ever since, and Kha'zix is one of my favorite champions.
I've been with league since the beginning (closed beta)
I have more games played than you'd guess lol.

You should make more stuff from league. Hmm, I might have an idea for a project....

I made Garens sword once, when I was bored.

Would you be interested Port?
Yes he's interested.

Hey, what about those pictures?

Yes he's interested.

Hey, what about those pictures?
I'm terribly sorry I have been busy at work. I have made progress on it though.

All I need is a torso, head, and wings.

That looks cool so far.