READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT

Author Topic: READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT  (Read 10480 times)

I'm from southern England not north, get your geography right sir!
southern england is where all the poorcigarettes live

Is this guy still not banned?

This thread is full of what.

Is this guy still not banned?
He got banned yesterday. Twice.

Im not even banned. k I mean it now im going off of this topic and going to general, bye just stop commenting because I have OCD's and that basically means when you reply I need to reply otherwise I get really adgertated. bye

Can I just take a minute to point out that I have OCD and I don't act like a loving moron? Sorry for the unnecessary bump.

Can I just take a minute to point out that I have OCD and I don't act like a loving moron? Sorry for the unnecessary bump.
Not really  bump, Last post 1 hour ago.

Not really  bump, Last post 1 hour ago.

I know, I just don't like bumping topics that should be dead because the OP was banned. But that just kind of made me upset. D:

Quote from: Griefer
Looks like I got the last laugh Muahahahahaaaaa, why are you lot so mad? when I started this it was fine but you couldn't help getting mad because I used CAPS to point out key words not anything else, c'mon pathetic people.

(User was banned for this post - Trolling - Badspot)

14 my loving ass, more like 8 years old.

14 my loving ass, more like 8 years old.
Please stop posting in the topic.  This has been resolved.

I know fail bin is for add-ons only, but this topic should be in it.
Just because someone made you mad doesn't mean it needs a drama.
And how did he mess up your "b3 blockland build expo" by making a post? Just, how? Maybe you were gonna fake something?
Please, calm down.

I know fail bin is for add-ons only, but this topic should be in it.
Just because someone made you mad doesn't mean it needs a drama.
And how did he mess up your "b3 blockland build expo" by making a post? Just, how? Maybe you were gonna fake something?
Please, calm down.
fail bin isn't for add-ons only