READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT

Author Topic: READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT  (Read 10470 times)

sarcasm is not "stuffting on someone". stuffting on someone would be telling him to go kill himself because memes are for friends and 12 year olds.

see above. sarcastically calling someone dumb is not stuffting on them. if anyone has cried because they were called genius in a sarcastic tone, they are a pusillanimous individual.

how is saying he went 20 and 0 in CoD "uber pr0"???

you said it yourself, it takes no skill. how is that pro? how is that bragging? if it's easy to you, why do you consider that such an achievement that you would call it "bragging"?

keep being a tool, friend.

If I'm a tool, who am I being used by lol?

A person does not need to explicitly state they're bragging. It's obvious he's flouting that he can get 20/0 KD ratio to prove he has some skill.

Speaking of which, I never directly insulted Dnitro. I simply stated he lacked skill. Your point?

hang on, telling someone that they lack skill, and they couldn't handle a game with a "real" skillcap, is not directly insulting them?

so, then, what is? you essentially said he lacks skill at games. how is that not an insult?

you're picking his fun apart because he likes CoD and you think it's a pile of stuff. that's great. go play BF3 and make yourself feel better.

let's stop clogging this thread, if you really want to yell at me, PM me.

otherwise let's just leave it at that, respond to what I said here if you want to, or not, whatever.

hang on, telling someone that they lack skill, and they couldn't handle a game with a "real" skillcap, is not directly insulting them?

so, then, what is? you essentially said he lacks skill at games. how is that not an insult?

you're picking his fun apart because he likes CoD and you think it's a pile of stuff. that's great. go play BF3 and make yourself feel better.
I actually lack PM privileges.

So, telling someone they're bad at a sport is directly insulting them? If I tell someone that they're bad at kicking the ball, is that telling them they should go kill themself?

i'm picking his fun apart because the topic is a debate between battlefield and call of duty. loving deal with it if you don't like it, it's the purpose of the topic.

I actually lack PM privileges.

So, telling someone they're bad at a sport is directly insulting them? If I tell someone that they're bad at kicking the ball, is that telling them they should go kill themself?

i'm picking his fun apart because the topic is a debate between battlefield and call of duty. loving deal with it if you don't like it, it's the purpose of the topic.

yes, telling someone that they're bad, without any criticism, is generally perceived as insulting. "you lack skill" .. "this game takes no skill"

you stress the point that it takes no skill. you might as well just call him stuff and get it over with.

and the thread is about comparing two games - not stuffting on someone's fun because they happen to enjoy the game that you don't.

yes, telling someone that they're bad, without any criticism, is generally perceived as insulting. "you lack skill" .. "this game takes no skill"

you stress the point that it takes no skill. you might as well just call him stuff and get it over with.

and the thread is about comparing two games - not stuffting on someone's fun because they happen to enjoy the game that you don't.
I am comparing two games- COD has no skillcap while BF3 has a low skillcap.

How am I stuffting on someone's fun? By telling him the game he likes is bullstuff? Isn't that attacking the game?

I am comparing two games- COD has no skillcap while BF3 has a low skillcap.

How am I stuffting on someone's fun? By telling him the game he likes is bullstuff? Isn't that attacking the game?

you can say the game is stuff. you can say it has no skill. that is fine, I agree with you, that's what the topic is about, a comparison - and you should be able to do that however you want.

but as soon as you started directly pulling Dnitro into it, that's where you said "this guy sucks at games and has no skill" instead of "this game sucks and does not take skill"

you picked someone as an example and talked straight to him, you made it more personal than it needed to be.

you can say the game is stuff. you can say it has no skill. that is fine, I agree with you, that's what the topic is about, a comparison - and you should be able to do that however you want.

but as soon as you started directly pulling Dnitro into it, that's where you said "this guy sucks at games and has no skill" instead of "this game sucks and does not take skill"

you picked someone as an example and talked straight to him, you made it more personal than it needed to be.
because he brought himself into it- by stating or at the very least implying that it takes him skill to go 20 - 0.

it's a argument between opinions. some opinions are wrong. too bad.

because he brought himself into it- by stating or at the very least implying that it takes him skill to go 20 - 0.

it's a argument between opinions. some opinions are wrong. too bad.

.. opinions can't really be wrong, by definition .. but this argument is really getting off track now so I think we just agree to disagree. cod sucks, no skill, etc etc, you think I'm a roostermongler or whatever and I think you're a bit of a richard

aaand everyone leaves happy.

ravencroft you're going to have to try a lot harder than that bro.

ravencroft you're going to have to try a lot harder than that bro.
[/quote]Shall I post 50 more?

Yeah im the best at quotes, dont hate.

LOL THIS HAS 11 PAGES