READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT

Author Topic: READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT  (Read 10488 times)

YAR HAY FIDDALY DEE
OP'S A friend BUT IS ONLY 14
THATS WHAT HE TOLD US

that rule only applies on the general discussion .

Wrong.

I never said I left and anyway that rule only applies on the general discussion so unlucky bye for now see you tomorrow.
It applies to all sections. You idiot.

I never said I left and anyway that rule only applies on the general discussion so unlucky bye for now see you tomorrow.

doubt it

Check me out on soundcloud facebook and twitter and youtube and they ALL say 25th may 1999, PS im stopping now, I have NOTHING to do with this topic anymore bye, im heading off for a while and im leaving things to cool down.
Leaving post number 2.
Double post number 2.

YAR HAY FIDDALY DEE
OP'S A friend BUT IS ONLY 14
THATS WHAT HE TOLD US

If you are an adult, which you are implying, why aren't you doing homework/ marking at work or something else than bullying someone whos 14?

If you are an adult, which you are implying, why aren't you doing homework/ marking at work or something else than bullying someone whos 14?
Age doesnt mean a lot on the forums, mate

, why aren't you doing homework/ marking at work or something

Because some people have leisure time, and it is summer break for us students in the good ol' USA

From my profile:

THE LEAVING RULE DOES NOT APPLY TO DRAMA BECAUSE THIS IS AN INTERPERSONAL PROBLEM WITH BRICKMASTER NOT WITH ANYONE ELSE WHICH IT WILL AND NOW IS I MEAN IT IM GONE BUT WHEN YOU REPLY WITH SUCH PATHETIC ABUSE THEN WHOS THE SAD LITTLE SLOTH IN THEIR BEDROOM ALLDAY, SEE YOU LATER stuffLORDS.

Ha. You're funny, You said you didn't want to post here anymore. I'm implying you're a liar. c:

THE LEAVING RULE DOES NOT APPLY TO DRAMA BECAUSE THIS IS AN INTERPERSONAL PROBLEM WITH BRICKMASTER NOT WITH ANYONE ELSE WHICH IT WILL AND NOW IS I MEAN IT IM GONE BUT WHEN YOU REPLY WITH SUCH PATHETIC ABUSE THEN WHOS THE SAD LITTLE SLOTH IN THEIR BEDROOM ALLDAY, SEE YOU LATER stuffLORDS.
ULTIMATE RAGE!

see you tomorrow.
I thought you were done?

Yeah, you're gonna get banned.

25th may 1999

Cool, that means I'm 9.6 months older than you.