READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT

Author Topic: READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT  (Read 10489 times)

apparently, he's mad at me for asking for the  spotlight add-on.

No you are just because I put capital words in a sentence so you could spot out the KEY WORDS and you had to get mad about it because I was telling you that you CAN NOT have it.

Brickmaster, you friend. He ruined my B3 p-
Who are you talking to.

No you are just because I put capital words in a sentence so you could spot out the KEY WORDS and you had to get mad about it because I was telling you that you CAN NOT have it.

get banned, ya roosterney wanker.

WE DON'T speak like the queen, we speak clear so you can hear us unlike most people from northern UK who you can't hear clearly because it sounds like they have a gag in there mouth 24/ 7.

Quotes from brickmaster on my B3 post
people will probably lag before even getting inside, judging by the ops picture with LAG showing up.
you're already running this "expo" into the ground.
Extra! Extra! OP is a friend.

Also he only started being weird to me just because I would not give him a private add on
I was agreeing with everybody else.

I have this game for 6 years do you honestly think I am going to take in orders and comments from a much newer player, 1x1 are way worst and its on a baseplate also it is NOT the final design or finished, when it is you'll be shocked
That was because I had 1 bar connection then and go on it your self well oh yea you probably have a 1990s pc not an up to date one, btw in total tere will be like 100000 bricks around that when its done including all the booths, your just mad because I can do something that you cant.
I played the demo for 2 years lol, you just owned yourself you dumb.

you're being as bad as he is if not worse

if you want the cycle to stop, just stop involving yourself. you are as key a member in this 'conflict' as he is or anyone else, if not more because you're the centerpiece

and beyond that i don't think blockland's even been around 6 years

caps is more easy.

for someone in england you're pretty stuff at english there m8

caps is more easy.
I'm 14 and I don't need to use caps to get my point across, but you're also 14.
According to your profile anyway.

Is this your old account Griefer?, because you type exactly like you did before.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=46248

I'm 14 and I don't need to use caps to get my point across, but you're also 14.
According to your profile anyway.

Is this your old account Griefer?, because you type exactly like you did before.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=46248

Yes, that is him.

you're being as bad as he is if not worse

if you want the cycle to stop, just stop involving yourself. you are as key a member in this 'conflict' as he is or anyone else, if not more because you're the centerpiece

and beyond that i don't think blockland's even been around 6 years
It actually is... for even more than that.
If you also count in v00002 and RTB v1.045.
I know that because I am around for 6 years :v.