READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT

Author Topic: READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT  (Read 10483 times)

I'll do a deal then, I stop as long as you stop, thay way we can continue our lives instead of getting emails every second that someone has replyed to this topic ok, say the final words n stuff because im gone from this post, im going to continue my life unlike most haters who would stay on this post hoping for me to come back and let them take stuff out of my ass. If not, your loss because the more that gets stirred around the more I can have a reason to report people and yes BL support does work because when I got the new key they said "If you have any problems on the forum with people then don't be affraid to reply to us.". So deal or no deal.

I'll do a deal then, I stop as long as you stop, thay way we can continue our lives instead of getting emails every second that someone has replyed to this topic ok, say the final words n stuff because im gone from this post, im going to continue my life unlike most haters who would stay on this post hoping for me to come back and let them take stuff out of my ass. If not, your loss because the more that gets stirred around the more I can have a reason to report people and yes BL support does work because when I got the new key they said "If you have any problems on the forum with people then don't be affraid to reply to us.". So deal or no deal.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 05:22:22 PM by Badspot »

Please someone tell me this fits under the "leaving post" rule and that this guy can be banned for it.

OP seems like a pretty big friend.

Supposedly 14, but I doubt that.

I was born 25th may 1999, use your math skills please

You probably should not opt in to receive e-mail notifications whenever someone replies to this topic.

-snip-
banbanban. leaving post.
Please someone tell me this fits under the "leaving post" rule and that this guy can be banned for it.
Yep.

I was born 25th may 1999, use your math skills please
He's right about your age forget sticks, it says on your profile, unless you're another kid on the internet that lies about your age.

ok when i said 'stop' i literally meant 'stop'

like stop posting in this thread, stop trying to get the last word, stop trying to make yourself look better then everyone else

you're making yourself look like even more of an starfish

NO IT DOES NOT, THE LEAVING RULE IS WHEN YOU SAY "IM GOING TO LEAVE" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

NO IT DOES NOT, THE LEAVING RULE IS WHEN YOU SAY "IM GOING TO LEAVE" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!
You said you were leaving.
im gone from this post

You said that you were going to get on with your life which means leaving the forums.

I think that classifies as a leaving post.

He's right about your age forget sticks, it says on your profile, unless you're another kid on the internet that lies about your age.

Check me out on soundcloud facebook and twitter and youtube and they ALL say 25th may 1999, PS im stopping now, I have NOTHING to do with this topic anymore bye, im heading off for a while and im leaving things to cool down.

You said that you were going to get on with your life which means leaving the forums.

I think that classifies as a leaving post.

I never said I left and anyway that rule only applies on the general discussion so unlucky bye for now see you tomorrow.

WE DON'T speak like the queen, we speak clear so you can hear us unlike most people from northern UK who you can't hear clearly because it sounds like they have a gag in there mouth 24/ 7.
Ahaha! Im from up north and not many people talk like a wanker.