READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT

Author Topic: READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT  (Read 10495 times)

LOL so edgy u mispeled friend an den u wrote OP LOL!!!!!

Owch im so hurt by this im going to be really upset.(sarcasm)
you know he's badass when he has to put (sarcasm) after his post

Brickmaster, you friend. He ruined my B3 post by not leaving the post and I quote 'I have nothing to do with this build'
why not click the little red cross at the top left of the screen, is it because I said NO for you to having the spotlight HUH, PATHETIC little troll.

WHAT THE CAPITAL forget DID I JUST READ.
This thread is bullstuff, the point of it is bullstuff, the op is bullstuff.
And a cigarette at the same time.

Don't mess with a griefer. :DDDDDD
Admittance to trolling, but I have many other complaints about this post aside from this right above.

First of all, he was not being a cunt about it; he asked for the download to the spotlight add-on, and you said that you didn't make it. Go to your add-ons folder and upload the file to mediafire, you estupido

Second of all, you are overreacting. He yelled at you for capitalizing random words but who can blame him? it's really annoying and on top of it he wasn't using masses of expletives like you are.

Lastly, yes you admitted to trolling with the post above, I think; i'm not quite sure but i'm just thinking that. it's a theory. I'm surprised you didnt get banned for your username... i mean, damn.

this picture is so old. you sound so stupid right now

is this what humor has become

is this what humor has become
No, Patrick is what humor has become.
WUMBO COMBO!

WE DON'T speak like the queen, we speak clear so you can hear us unlike most people from northern UK who you can't hear clearly because it sounds like they have a gag in there mouth 24/ 7.
i...

nevermind

Finally, he's gone.
Not for long, It's probably a 2 week ban. Who knows, If it's a perma, Good riddance.

this picture is so old. you sound so stupid right now

ur rite LOL OP IS A friend LOL

le maymays r so funy omg u shud post dat on 9gag :)

when you dissect it like that of course it's going to sound dumb

but it's a fairly clever representation of an otherwise-boring joke, and within context it makes perfect sense. even if you don't like it that doesn't make it obligatory or right on any level to just lay into him like that

are you just trying to find someone to pick on or what

ogm pro trolling skills!!!11!