Author Topic: READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT  (Read 10474 times)

thank you for reiterating my point that it's a stupid joke, genius.

You're no better reiterating a bad joke than I am for pointing out how hypocritical that post was.

AlsoSulfate is being a roostermongler as usual, move on and don't look.

hahahaha
(points and laughs at SpreadsPlague)

You're no better reiterating a bad joke than I am for pointing out how hypocritical that post was.

the hypocrisy was intended to show how dumb the joke was. nothing against you.

I'd like to point out that this friend is mad because boohoo some people like CoD more than BF3 :'(

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=234667.msg6672171#msg6672171

hahahaha
(points and laughs at SpreadsPlague)

hi person I don't recall ever seeing?

(note: read from that post onwards; Dnitro likes playing CoD because he thinks it's fun, and Tomcat stuffs all over him in the next few pages)

the hypocrisy was intended to show how dumb the joke was. nothing against you.

I'd like to point out that this friend is mad because boohoo some people like CoD more than BF3 :'(

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=234667.msg6672171#msg6672171

hi person I don't recall ever seeing?
I'd like to point out that person was bragging about being uber pr0 in COD.

If you're going to use the "bawwww it's their opinion" I could say that some people find the joke funny while you proceed to stuff all over them, hypocrite.

GJ using the "who are you even" lack of an argument at the end there.

I'd like to point out that person was bragging about being uber pr0 in COD.

can you point to the part where he excessively brags about being "uber pr0"?

If you're going to use the "bawwww it's their opinion" I could say that some people find the joke funny while you proceed to stuff all over them, hypocrite.

except the difference is I'm stuffting on the joke, not the person who used the joke. you're stuffting on the person who likes cod instead of cod. telling him that he has no skill.

I am aware it is not Trogtor's joke. "OP is a friend" and variations have been around since the dawn of time. my point is that the joke is stupid. I didn't stuff on him as a person anywhere and the play at bushido was to prove that the joke is annoying.

GJ using the "who are you even" lack of an argument at the end there.

what? I seriously have never seen that person before. it's not "lol who r u cigaretteit" I've just never seen them.

I'd say that calling him a friend is the definition of stuffting on him.

I'd say that calling him a friend is the definition of stuffting on him.

I called Tomcat a friend because Tomcat is a (massive) friend. It had nothing to do with the joke ("OP is a friend"), which was his main point to try and call me a hypocrite.

can you point to the part where he excessively brags about being "uber pr0"?
Thank you for providing me the opportunity. See the quote after the first one.

except the difference is I'm stuffting on the joke, not the person who used the joke. you're stuffting on the person who likes cod instead of cod. telling him that he has no skill.
COD is a game that takes next to no skill or no skill at all to succeed in if you're a decent gamer.

I am aware it is not Trogtor's joke. "OP is a friend" and variations have been around since the dawn of time. my point is that the joke is stupid. I didn't stuff on him as a person anywhere and the play at bushido was to prove that the joke is annoying.
GJ clearly mocking him in your quotes dumbass.

what? I seriously have never seen that person before. it's not "lol who r u cigaretteit" I've just never seen them.
So why did you need to bring it up to discussion?
ur rite LOL OP IS A friend LOL

le maymays r so funy omg u shud post dat on 9gag :)
Man you sure aren't mocking him here!
At least be upfront or honest about it, prick.
Not sure what you mean. Do I lack skill because I like to go 20 and 0 without help?
You sure are stuffting on the joke here, calling him genius sarcastically!

Keep digging yourself a hole.

Man you sure aren't mocking him here!

sarcasm is not "stuffting on someone". stuffting on someone would be telling him to go kill himself because memes are for friends and 12 year olds.

You sure are stuffting on the joke here, calling him genius sarcastically!

see above. sarcastically calling someone dumb is not stuffting on them. if anyone has cried because they were called genius in a sarcastic tone, they are a pusillanimous individual.

how is saying he went 20 and 0 in CoD "uber pr0"???

you said it yourself, it takes no skill. how is that pro? how is that bragging? if it's easy to you, why do you consider that such an achievement that you would call it "bragging"?

keep being a tool, friend.

also I brought up the fact that I didn't know that other guy because he seemed to know my other account. did you want me to just ignore him?..