READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT

Author Topic: READ ALL ABOUT IT! BRICKMASTER IS A CUNT  (Read 10491 times)

I'd have enough to buy a Starbound Pixel Tier 4 Pack if I had a US Dollar for every time he made a mistake in his posts.

I have a feeling that wasn't sarcasm.

Admittance to trolling? You just called yourself a griefer.
didn't he kind of do that all ready

That moment when OP realises he can't lock drama.

That moment when OP realises he can't lock drama.
o sht nggr

jesus holy stuff u wot m8
definitely a special needs kid

And then that moment when OP realises that his post that he tried to use to get people angry actually got him banned

I'll do a deal then, I stop as long as you stop, thay way we can continue our lives instead of getting emails every second that someone has replyed to this topic ok, say the final words n stuff because im gone from this post, im going to continue my life unlike most haters who would stay on this post hoping for me to come back and let them take stuff out of my ass. If not, your loss because the more that gets stirred around the more I can have a reason to report people and yes BL support does work because when I got the new key they said "If you have any problems on the forum with people then don't be affraid to reply to us.". So deal or no deal.

User was banned for this post
Looks like I got the last laugh Muahahahahaaaaa, why are you lot so mad? when I started this it was fine but you couldn't help getting mad because I used CAPS to point out key words not anything else, c'mon pathetic people.

User was banned for this post
Double ban.

holy forget i am the worst at helping people

holy forget i am the worst at helping people
no you aren't you are the best <3 <3

Double ban.
You have to give him credit. He lasted a long time on these forums with a name like 'Griefer'.

You have to give him credit. He lasted a long time on these forums with a name like 'Griefer'.

10 days